Part 1: love

Chase's pov
I'm just sitting on the couch going through my photos and I come across a photo of me and Skylar. Wow she's beautiful I think to myself. Then I hear Kaz come down the stairs so I just put my phone under a pillow and pretend to be asleep. "Chase wake up there's a mission and we have to go" Kaz says to me. "Okay let me go get changed then we can leave" I say. I went up stairs and got changed then we left.

Skylar's pov
When I was getting changed I heard my phone buzz and it was my friend Paris from my home planet she said she really missed me. So I decided to set my home screen to a picture of Paris and I when I came across a picture of Chase and I. "Wow I never realised how cute he was" I say "Skylar who are you talking about" Bree says as she enters the room "Oh umm no one we better get going" I say quickly. When we get down stairs I see Chase in his mission suit and I start to blush.
"Hey girls"Chase says to us. "Hey bro"Bree said. "Hey Chase you look good" I say weirdly "Aww thanks Skylar you look really pretty in your mission suit"Chase says making me blush. "Guys lets go"Kaz says to us. So we grabed our bags and then we were out the door.

Hey guys this is my first chapter and I'm so excited I worked really hard on this please let me know if I should continue. I hope you guys enjoy. Bye ☺️☺️