The beginning

The twins were on their way to school together cheerfully walking side by side together as they make their way through the entrance.

"Hey guys!"A familiar voice called out to them."Hey Kenichi!"The twins both replied."What's up guys?"Kenichi asked them."Not much, hey can i borrow your notes?"Hideaki asked him."Yea sure I'll give it to you in class."Kenichi said.

"Hey guys wait up!"Someone shouted as they were running up to them. A beautiful girl and two other people were following her as she ran up to them."Oh hey Maki!"Hideaki said cheerfully."Don't forget about us!"Hotaru and Ichiro said.

The group of friends were headed to class together and in class they each sat at their desks waiting for class to start.

"Oh Hideaki here are my notes."Kenichi said as he handed him his book."Cool thanks! I'll give it back once I'm done using it!"Hideaki told him."Hideaki can you help me with this problem?"Hideki asked hugging him from behind from his desk."Did you not do your homework again Hideki?"Hideaki asked."I did but I got stuck on this last problem so can you help me please!"Hideki begged him.

"Yea I'll help you just this once."Hideaki told him. Hideki stared at his brother while Hideaki helped him."There all done! now do you understand it?"Hideaki asked him."Huh? oh yea I get it now thanks!"Hideki said cheerfully."Hideki were you even paying attention?"Hideaki asked.

"Yea I was paying attention, I do understand it now thanks!"Hideki said cheerfully.

Later during class everyone had to find a partner for the assignment they were going to do, Hideki was going to ask his brother when Hideaki walked away to go ask Maki to be partners so Hideki ended up being partners with Hotaru.

"I'm so glad we finally get to be partners Hideki!"Hotaru said cheerfully."Yea I'm glad to even though I was gonna ask Hideaki but that's ok."Hideki said with a smile.

"Aw c'mon Hideki! you guys are always partners! isn't it time for a little change?"Hotaru asked him. Hideki didn't want to answer that but he did anyways."Yea I guess it is time for a little change!"Hideki said cheerfully.

After class it was lunch time and Hideki was about to ask Hideaki if he wanted to eat together to have sibling time alone but instead Hideaki asked him a question.

"Hideki I won't be with you for lunch today I'm gonna have lunch with just Maki today is that ok?"Hideaki asked him. Hideki was about to say something when his brother interrupted and said,"Ok cool see you later!" Hideaki took off in a hurry before Hideki could finish what he was about to say.

At lunch Hideki sat quietly with the others eating his lunch when he heard the others talking about Maki and Hideaki.

"Do you guys wanna know why Maki and Hideaki aren't with us?"Hotaru asked."It's pretty obvious they both like each other and I'm pretty sure he's going to ask her out."Ichiro said.

What Ichiro said caught Hideki's attention and that's when he knew he was obsessed with his big brother. Later after awhile when it was the end of the day, Hideki was holding on to Hideaki's arm on the way home.

"Hideki is something wrong?"Hideaki asked."No why? am I not allowed to do this anymore?"Hideki asked."I never said that I was just asking if something was wrong."Hideaki said looking at him."I'll tell you when we get home."Hideki told him."Why can't you tell me now?"Hideaki asked."Just wait until we get home."Hideki said.

When the twins got home they did their homework then after doing homework they went into their bedroom to talk privately.

"So now can you tell me what's going on?"Hideaki asked. "Yes I'll tell you."Hideki told him."Well go on I'm listening."Hideaki said while leaning against the bedroom door."I heard you were gonna ask out Maki, is that true?"Hideki asked.

"Yea I plan on asking her tomorrow maybe after school, why? do you like her too?"Hideaki asked him.

"No. I like someone else."Hideki told him."Really? Who is it?"His brother asked.

Hideki didn't answer his question. Instead he got closer to his brother, he locked the door when he got closer to him and he looked him in the eyes and asked, "brother can I try something?"

"Yea what is it?"Hideaki asked. Hideki didn't answer again, he leaned closer to Hideaki and kissed him then pulled away."Was that what you wanted to try? Your first kiss?"Hideaki asked.

"I want it to be perfect."Hideki told him while blushing."Well then I'll help you with that."Hideaki told him.

Hideaki kissed him back then pulled away to look at him, after a silent pause they kissed again passionately locking tongues fighting over dominance. They pulled away again looking at each other.

"Wow...your really good at this."Hideaki told him. Hideki blushed and asked,"a-am I? this is my first time doing this."Yea but your already good at kissing."Hideaki told him."Can I try something else big brother?"Hideki asked him."Go ahead."Hideaki said.

Hideki got down on his knees and unzipped his brothers pants pulling them down along with his boxers.

"H-Hey! what are you doing?!"Hideaki asked."Relax. Just let me do it."Hideki told him.

He began sucking on Hideaki's shaft bobbing his hand up and down as he went along with the flow.

"H-Hideki..."Hideaki said getting hard. Hideki kept going until his brother reached his limit."

"Your such a naughty boy Hideki."Hideaki told him as he got down and took Hideki's pants off along with his boxers and began sucking on his shaft.

"B-Big brother!"Hideki said covering his mouth so he isn't loud."Say my name Hideki!"Hideaki told him after pulling away before sucking on his shaft again."Hideaki!"Hideki said moaning his name.

Hideki reached his limit and the twins layed next to each other on the floor. After laying down for a bit they took a shower and had dinner, both of them acted as if it didn't happen while deep down Hideki actually liked it and became more obsessed with his brother.

Later that night the twins went to bed without saying a word to each other.