“Don’t worry Mom, you don’t go through this alone. You got us” said Sophie with a grin.

She knew what her daughter was talking about. Her children who were now with families on her own. She was proud of all of them and couldn’t be happier for them. She was even a grandmother and was happy to spoil all her grandchildren which they didn’t mind one bit.

Sophie took the phone and started to dial a number while Holly watched her with amused expression on her face.

“Who are you calling” Holly asked her daughter as she sat down. She took another sip of her coffee and brushed the hair out of her eyes.

“John the guy I told you about to help” said Sophie as the phone rang. Sophie grinned as John answered the phone.

Holly smiled at the memory and couldn’t believe she was doing this now. She was the first Speak of the week. Which made her slightly nervous, but glad to be talking first. She knew she wasn't the only one but most of them rather be silent. It was easy yet hard to forget what happen back then. Most of them put the memories in back of their minds. But Holly had nightmares until she was little older when she learned how to deal them. It was the past that haunted most of the time, but now it was going to be told.

Post Traumatic Disorder is what the doctors called it. She understood why they told her she had it. With the stuff she saw, and what happen by her family. She felt like sometimes it was her fault. Even if it wasn’t, she still couldn’t have done something to prevent deaths. She could have stood up and said something but no she didn’t. She was just glad she didn’t wake up screaming anymore.

She hoped that her story will help people understand what happen, and she hoped that it will never happen again. The images of the time didn't just go away, it was just there.  It some people it was nothing. It was in the past and there was no chance it would happen again.

But it might and she didn’t want to see that happen. There was so much hate and violence in the world. People still hated people who were different. Bullying was a huge issue across the world and seemed that not many people were fighting against it. The World had so much culture and diversity, that maybe if we took our differences aside we could learn something from each other.

She was so lost in her thoughts she didn’t notice a women about age 40, with messy blonde hair in pony tail, her hazel eyes just like her Mother’s held amusement.  She was grinning from Ear to Ear. Even though she was the youngest of the group and 40 years old. She couldn’t help but be excited.

 The Lady grinned as another women with brown hair stood by her, a little older than her sister but same size as her sister holding white Lily’s which was their mother’s favorite kind of flowers. The women’s long brown hair was in a single braid that went down her back. She was wearing a blue woolen Jacket with blue jeans and black comfortable boots. She was holding a warm cup of coffee in her hand.

A Man came in behind them, about 6ft tall, with brownish hair, with few grey hairs. He was tall and lean, bit muscular all of them shared the same hazel eyes and he grinned at his sisters. He wasn’t wearing a jacket like his sisters. He seemed to be used to the cold not carrying about it. He did live a mile or so away.

Holly turned around finally noticing the trio and smiled. She was obviously surprised by the fact that her children showed up. All of them had children, and Holly thought they would be with their families instead of coming here to listen to the same story she told them before. Yes, she understood that they were family but didn’t know they would all come. They already did know the story, well the half of the story she told them before. She gave them all hugs and kisses and thank them for the flowers.