Short story

He walks home he comes home from work to a nice beautiful family, he sits in the kitchen, he smiles at his wife, compliments her every single day, every minute of it.
She smiles, he laughs, he loves her he really does, nothing can change that about him. His daughter comes into the kitchen, says "daddy, can you come play with me?"
He gets up follows her into the living room, sits on the ground, plays, she laughs makes weird faces with his baby girl. He felt like the happiest person on the earth.
His wife is amazing, he loves her so much, he would do anything that wouldn't harm her.
         4 months go by, he is still happy, he has thoughts about her, he says to himself 'I love my wife, my beautiful baby girl.'
Gets off work early, He goes home, on the way home, he picks up his wife flowers, and a box of her favourite chocolate.
          He enters he has a huge smile on his face, he sees his baby girl playing on the ground. He goes upstairs, he thinks nothing's wrong, he hears noises in his room, he walks in... He sees if best friend and his wife in bed. He drops the flowers and chocolates, he backs up, runs outside, goes to the car, writes a note saying "I love her tell I die. I can't live without her, I loved my wife...goodbye..."
           He goes into the garage, he grabs his gun. His best friend ran in after him. He points the gun to his own head. Cracked the hammer and down he goes, his best friend runs towards him, begging his life back, screaming, crying.
He yells and says "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." He cries.
Police arrived. They found a note in his pocket. Gave it to his wife. He gets taken away on the stretcher. His wife reads it and falls to the ground in tears, his baby girl. Is crying asking her mom
"Where are they taking Daddy?"
While she's in tears,  his best friend gets put in the back of the police car. And gets taken down town.