"And. He Still Has A Right To Know That He's Gonna-""

"Why Are You On His Side Anyways! He Left Me Deja! Your Supposed To Be On Your Best Friend's Side Not The Bitch Nigga That Left Her.Im Trying To Be Happy."

"Im Not On Either Of Your Sides. You Know Exactly Who's Side Im On. Don't Pull That Bulkshit With Me Cause Im The Only One You Got Left. And Your Not Happy Im The Last One Who's Gonna Believe That."

I Let Out A Sigh Be I Knew There Was No Winning With Her. " Okay Okay. I'll Tell Him Soon."

"You Better Before He Finds Out From Somebody Else."

"Alright. Bye."

"Bye."

I Hung Up The Phone. Flipping Through The Channels To Find Something To Watch. Eventually Settling On A Documentary About Single Mothers. I Then Laid Back In My Big Lonely Bed Gently Falling Asleep. Before Being Rudely Interrupted.

Chris Pov

Today I Decided To Get Up Out My Hotel Room And Finally Do Something With My Self So When Mike Called Me Up & Asked Me To Work On This New Song With Him I Was Like Fuck It, Right About Now We Were Just Chilling And Shit When He Broke The Silence.

"Bro Have You Seen Maria's Twitter Lately?" Tyga Asked As He Scrolled Through His Phone.

I Sighed. He Knew Damn Well I Ain't Wanna Talk About Maria But Yet He Brought It Up Anyways. I Haven't Seen Her In 4 Months & Even The Thought Of Her Makes Me Mad As Fuck But Yet Sad As Hell At The Same Damn Time. "Naw. Why What's Up With It."

"Nothing. Absolutely Nothing. She Hasn't Been On In 5 Months."

"Maybe She Just Been Busy And Ain't Have Time."

"You And Me Both Know Damn Well That She Is On Twitter 24/7, Even When You Know What Happened .& You Know She Always Retweeting Bullshit. I Haven't Seen Her Dumb Ass Tweets In 5 Months."

I Snickered Cause I Knew He Was Right. She Is Always Tweeting About The Stupidest & Strangest Things. "Maybe You Just Missed Them."

"How Do You Miss Them Tweets. The Last One Said 'If I Was Dog I'd Be One Bad Ass Bitch And I'd Make Him Pick Up My Shit.'" He Said While Mocking Her Voice Soon After Bursting Into Laughter. I Ain't Even Gon Front That Shit Was Random As Fuck And The Way He Said It Had Me Rollin.

"I Guess You Right."

"But On A Serious Note-"

I Sighed Cause I Already Knew What He Was About To Say.

"I Really Don't Feel Like A Big Lecture Right Now."

"I Was On FaceTime With Her Yesterday She Looked Horrible. She Said She Only Gets Up To Go To Work."

"She Doesn't Have To Do That I Told Her I'd Pay The Bills." I Replied Nonchalantly.

"That's Not The Point Man. When Was The Last Time You Talked To Her ? She Misses You Man."

"You Don't Think I Miss Her Too. Its Been 5 Months Now, But Honestly Man After The Shit She Did, How Am I Supposed To Get Over That. What If Chy Had Done That To You?"

"If She Would've Done That To Me I Would've Built And Bridge And Got Over It Because I Love Her. You Don't Think She Feels Bad Enough Without You Being Mad At Her. She Loves You More Than Anything And Your Ass Is To Dumb To Realize That. You Let The Best Thing In Your Life Walk Away All Because You Wanted To Be A Little Bitch. Typical Lightskin Nigga Shit."

"Nigga You Lightskin Too."

"But I Don't Be On That Dumbass Lightskin Shit. That Girl Is Like My Sister. So Stop Being A Pussy And Go Talk To Her."

I Moaned In Defeat. "Alright I'll Go Over There Later."

"Naw Nigga You Going Now, Get The Fuck Out."

"When Did You Become Mr.Relationship Man Anyways?"

"Nigga Shut The Fuck Up And Get Out Of Here."

"Can You Come Wit Me Nigga?"

He Looked At Me Like I Had Lost My Mind.

"Have You Lost Ya Mind Nigga. The Fuck I Look Like Getting In Between Maria And Her Rage. You Got Me Twisted. Shit Why We Both Gotta

Die-"

"Damn Nigga You Coulda Just Said No."

"And You Coulda Heard Her Out That Day But No You Wanted To Be A Dickhead-" He Paused And Picked Up His Keys. "Go Handle Ya Shit Bro." And With That He Was Gone.

"Who Is It?" She Hummed Through The Closed Door. I Paused For A Second Before Reluctantly Replying.

"It's Me." I Said Knowing She'd Recognize The Voice. I Heard Hesitation Behind The Door Before It Unlatched And Eventually Opened. Mari Appearing , Only Peaking Her Head Through. I Looked Into Her Eyes And Could Tell She Had Been Crying For Some Time Now. But She Still Looked Beautiful, That Natural Looked Always Did Her Justice. She Flashed Me A Weak Smile Which I Returned. Seeing Her Sad Made Me Feel Even Worse.

"Are You Gonna Come In?"

"Can I?"

"It Is Your House." She Wearily Chuckled, Stepping Aside. I Walked In Examining My Home. The Same Home That I Haven't Been In, In 3 Months. Nothing Changed Except The Clutter. Nothing To Major Just A Few Dishes Here And There, Which Was A Bad Sign, Mari Being The Big Clean Freak She Is. I Can't Even Leave My Coat Of The Hanger Without Her Having A Bitch Fit So Seeing Anything But A Clean House Was Scary.

"Sorry For The Mess." She Said From Behind Me.

"It's All Good. I Came-" I Started To Explain Why I Was There But Stopped Mid-Sentence When I Turned Around. My Eyes First Rested Then Traveled To Her Stomach. Her Big Stomach. She Must've Got The Hint Because She Replied With

"7 Months."

"7 Motha Fuckin Months."

Vote. Comment. Follow.

Whatchu Think?