Chapter Thirty-Two

Começar do início

I should of just shot his ass but I promised Tammy I wouldn't hurt her. I walked over to the radio and cut it off finally catching them off guard. I aimed the gun at him and he looked like he was about to reach for something until I let off a shot and he put his hands up.

Instead off letting it be known that he was shook he sat up in bed while Tammy covered herself with covers.

"Stand up," I ordered him.

He took his sweet time standing up and I was glad that he still had on his boxers.

"Put your hands up," I told him ordering him to the middle of the room keeping my gun trained on him.

"I taught you well," he smiled at me like he was genuinely proud I got the drop on him, "Let me guess, you know everything huh?"

"I do."

"I know something was up when your ass didn't show up to my door once I started talking to your baby mama."

I kept the gun on him and my eyes but spoke to Tammy, "Go."

From the corner of my eye I watched her get out of the bed and with my back to her she left the room and now it was just me and him.

"I tried wining and dining her, showing her how a real man should treat her but I should of known when she stopped answering my calls it was because you got in her ear."

"I got in more than her ear. She was just fucking with you for me. All of that shit was a set up, I knew about the dates, the gifts, you popping up on her to take her out, I knew about it all."

"Even about the kiss or kisses, did she tell you she kissed me back?"

I clenched my jaw because even with my gun trained on him he was still to cocky for his own good.

"And between you and me act or not, if she would of gave me a few more weeks then I could have had her pretty chocolate ass wrapped around my...finger," he smiled a cocky smile before letting out a chuckle.

"I didn't come here to talk."

"Then what you waiting on. You can pull the trigger or you can let me explain to you why I did what I did. The choice is yours."

I should of just killed him, its what I came here to to but now that he was standing in front of me I wanted to know what was the point of all of this shit he pulled. 3

"I just want to know why? We were supposed to be family. I trusted you, we all trusted you."

"Why do you think? I was going to hand it all to you but then your ass started talking about getting out the game. How you wanted to start a family and settle down and be a good father and all that soft shit."

"It's called growing up."

"It's called weakness. What was one of the first things I told you when you first started out. That there ain't no getting out. Not the way you wanted it anyway."

"Tell me about D. I already know Mike killed him, did you know?"

I watched his body language and right off the bat I knew he did and I couldn't believe it.

"I understand he was trying to get to me but he didn't have to kill D. And you knew and you didn't say shit for what? You talk about loyalty but look at you."

"Mike did that shit on his own. I loved D just as much as you did, he was like a son to me. Sometimes shit happens and its fucked up but there ain't nothing you can do about it now. He killed D and you killed Mike."