You Like Me.....a tomboy?!?! A Cody/Greyson Love Story

Start from the beginning

"So why make the wrong one. This is me. Accept it or not." I said. I walked into the dining room with some toast signaling the end of the conversation. Sometimes I wish my mom would just leave me alone about how I dress.

Ariana texted me and said she was outside. "Austin, Ariana is here." I said. I threw my plate in the sink, kissed my mom on the cheek, grabbed my bookbag and headed for her car.

"Hey girl!" She screamed. She was drinking a Mocha Frappachino from Maccas. She gets one everymorning. It apparently makes her brain work.

"Wasabi!" I said back. Wasabi was always something I say to people because Im just cool like that.

"Well, hello to you to Ariana. Woah, all three of us have names that start with A." Austin said from the backseat.

"Haha hey Austin." she said looking in the rearview mirror.

"Potatoes." He replied.

"Dude, potatoes?" I said. What the hell is he thinking.

"You said wasabi so I felt it was only fair to say something random in return."

"Wasabi isnt random. Its the first thing I said to Ariana when we met as kids." I said matter-of-factly.

"Anyway, Greyson Chance is comming to the Convention Center this Sunday." Ariana said interrupting our sibling war.

"Who cares?" I replied.

"Cody is with him."

"Suddenly, im interrested! Tell me more."

"I got us tickets! Front row baaaabayyy!"

"YES! I LOVE YOU! Ill pay you back Saturday when we go to the mall." I said. Ariana and i planned to go to the mall this Saturday and get dresses for Leeanne's birthday party comming up. We dont really do dresses but she is our best friend so we felt obligated to.

"Aight. I cant believe we have to get dresses. I hate them. I mean look at me. Do I seem like the girl who would wear a dress?" I looked at her outfit. Jeans, a flannel shirt from A&F, and light brown Wallabee's.

"Its for Leeanne."

"I know but still."

"Im still wearing soccer shorts under it." I stated.

"Goood idea!" Ariana screamed high-fiving me. She pulled the car into the school parking lot. Man it was big. We already came for teacher meet and greets so I wasnt that in awe. After she parked Austin ran off with buddies.

Ariana and I walked up to the large entrance. Kids were all around us but we stopped and stared at the doors.

"Take a deep breath just walk thrugh the doors." I sang. Singing was another hobby of mine. I do it 24/7.

"Its the mornin' of your very first day." Ariana sang back. Her voice was so quiet when she sang totally opposite of me. I sing loud and proud.

"You ready?" I asked her.

"Lets do this." We locked arms and strutted through the doors.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We strolled through the halls like we owned the place. Heads turned and mouths dropped. Ariana was tall, tan and has shoulder length blonde hair. Since we came eary for the meet and greet we knew exactly where our first period was. We had it together, well we had all but two classses together.

We unlocked arms and walked into the English classroom. There were four guys in the back. I looked at Ariana, and she looked back. We sat right in front of them. Yeah, they stopped talking. I sat ontop of my desk and started talking to Ariana.

"We have to hurry to get a good seat at lunch. I heard the upperclassmen always get them first." Ariana said. Her older sister graduated from here last year so she gave us the blow by blow on what to expect.

"Oh yeah, my fourth is downstairs in the new wing so Ill run there and get a spot."

"Thats right you have chorus. Ill meet you as fast as I can then, I have Flemming bio."

"You know upperclassmen always get lunchtables right?" One of the guys behind us said.

"Well, theres new girls in town and thats about to change." I stated.

"Wow, someone has confidence."

"More than you." he cocked a smile at me. His teeth were perfectly straight. They go great with his brown hair and blue eyes.

"Tell me this, most girls that act like you are girly but you? Your not like that at all."

"I dont feel the need to parade around in skimpy clothes."

"Well, good. No one likes girls like that. Im Brad."

"Ashton." We shook hands. I turned abck to Ariana who was raising her eyebrow at me. "No, no." I said. I know what she was thinking. It takes alot for me to like a guy. All my previous boyfriends have ended up hurting me because of it.

"Whatever you say. You think Austin likes me?" She asked.

"OMG YOU LIKE MY BROTHER!" I squealed.

"Pfft, no I dont." He face got red. She did. I can read her face like a book.

"Yeah, you do. You know he is in this class right?"

"Really?!?! Ahhh yay!"

"Oooh, just blew it." I pointed at her. She stuck her tounge out but quickly put it away when Austin walked in.

"Hey Ash." He said sitting in front of me.

"Go away."

"No, I wanna be with people I know."

"People might not want to talk to you because you hang out with tomboys." Ariana whispered.

"She's my sister. Accept her or I wont talk to you."

"Awe, I love you brother." I hugged him.

"No hugging. Im only doing this because you had an apic slide down the handrail this morning." He said.

"It was pretty epic." I sat down in my seat because the teacher walked in. TIme for another day of rules and regulations that I will not want to follow.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! Thanks fro reading this! Please comment what you think! Oh and if you really liked it tell your friends about it! I would greatly appreciate it, and I know Anna willl too! this is a joint story between us. I think its gunna be good!

~Aj Mobley (SimpsonizerAj143)