8. and it's all about her(her, her, her, her)

Start from the beginning

     Hinahawakan ni Alden ang pisngi ni Lexi… at nakapikit si Lexi… at nagblush pa!

Alden:               You are beautiful!

     Wala namang pake si Lexi kung may makapansin man ng ‘natural beauty niya’ pero pag si Alden yung nakakapansin… feeling niya siya yung pinakamagandang babae sa mundo…

      Umalis na si Derrick sa library…

Bakit ba kailangan ko pa siyang bantayan?! Hindi siya sasaktan nung bwisit na #$!@#$!@ Alden na yun! that guy is freaking in love with her!!! Wala akong pakielam sa nararamdaman niya… wait… si lexi ba?!—

     Lagi niyang nakikita si Lexi na masaya pag kasama si Alden… at lalo pa siyang nainis dun…  He couldn't understand all these crazy feelings. He knew one thing though. He didn't like them...and he didn't like her for causing them.

Simple lang yan Derrick… just ignore her… come on. It’s not that hard…

     Kaya tuwing nakikita niya si Lexi… he distracted himself with his friends or Kylie…

::::::::::

 Mr. Salva:        A moment if you please... As you all know the Christmas Holidays are approaching. AS a tradition… we are hosting a Christmas Ball!

     Excited whispers broke through her voice from the girls along with groans from the boys. Derrick couldn't help but chuckle at the looks his female classmates send his way.

Mr. Salva:         Ehem… As I was saying, all the college students can attend. You may invite a younger student as your... date if you want. Our guests from La Salle, Ateneo and UP shall attend too and therefore you can invite one of them if you'll like. Oh I almost forgot...Ballroom dancing will be taught a few days before Christmas and you are oblige to attend at least the first lesson. Off you go then.

     Tinawag ni Mr. Salva si Derrick…

Derrick:             Sir?

Mr. Salva:         As a champion… you and your date shall open the dance along with the other champions. So you better find a date soon and practice with her!

     Derrick knew who he was going to invite.

::::::::::

     Lexi was sitting on her usual table in the library. Ms. Angeles had informed them about the Christmas Ball and she was almost positive that Alden was going to ask her. If not then she had seriously misunderstood his actions. When she felt a shadow looming over her, she thought it was him and turn with a smile. Her smile dropped.

Lexi:                 Anong ginagawa mo dito?

:::::::::

Derrick:             Kylie…

Kylie:                Yes?

      She softly whispered. He smiled and reached to touch her cheek. A delicate blush traced her features.

Derrick:            Pwede ba kitang maging date sa Christmas ball?

Kylie:                I would love to!

     She squeaked smiling brightly, looking even more beautiful. Feeling elated he slowly leaned in. Kylie stretch up and close her eyes. He smiled and closed his too. His lips softly touch hers and she sighed. After a few more blissful moments he pulled away. She pecked him on the cheek and left him alone to meet up with her friends.