"Wow, you look beautiful" he said as his eyes roamed every inch of me.

"You look good, I just realised I never asked what your name is" I said, while taking in how strong his body looks in that tight shirt.

"My names is Trevor and yours?" he asked with a smile as he leaned against the door frame.

"I'm Lexi" I told him.

"Nice name, are you ready for some dinner, I have the best table booked for us down stair" he said.

"Yeah I am" I said, knowing full well that dinner isn't going to be enough for me, I'm craving something entirely different.

He held out his arm for me to take, so I slipped my arm through his and we started to make our way down for dinner. Conversation flowed through our whole dinner. I kept the conversation about him, I didn't need to tell him anything about myself. After dinner, he didn't want our night to be over, he wanted to take me to a nightclub. Exactly what I wanted. I convinced him to bring us to the immortal nightclub. After twenty minutes we arrived outside the club. Trevor got out and walked to my side, opening the door for me, he has great manners. He held his hand out to help me out. I took it happily as I stepped out. Trevor walked straight up to the door and we were let in instantly.

"Wow, you must know the right people" I said.

"I have my contacts" he said smiling.

When we got into the nightclub, I couldnt help but looked around in awe. It is dark but seductive looking. Everything is designed to make the club look lavish. The walls are covered with black paper that sparkles when the lights hit it. The booths are framed with black leather and the seats covered in red velvet. I can see about eight bars at different corners of the club. The dj booth is set up at the back but up on a different floor with lights flashing in different directions onto the massive dance floor, that is covered with people dancing and grinding against each other. Most of the people here are dressed in black or dark colours.

"What do you think of the club, its designed to attract the people who are really into the vampire craze that has taken over" he said smiling.

"Really, so everyone in here is a vampire wannabe" I asked.

"Yeah, you can tell who is really into it by the way they are dressed, all the dark clothes and make up, the way they think vampires look" he told me.

"You know alot about this place, are you a vampire wannabe" I asked teasing him.

"I went through that craze at one stage, it was easy to get caught up into it" he said slightly embarrassed.

"Oh, so you wanted to be bite at one stage, what would you do if I bite you" I said moving closer to him, as I trailed my finger down his neck.

I could hear his heart pick up speed when I touched his neck.

"I wouldn't stop you, who wouldn't want someone as stunningly beautiful as you to bite them" he said.

I pressed my body to his, as the voice once again began to whisper, telling me to seduce him and taste him. Each time I hear the whispering, I can feel myself getting closer to the dark side, the feeling is intoxicating, to be free of emotions and do as I please, with no guilt. I place my lips to his as I moved mine seductively with his. It didn't take long for his shock to wear off and kiss me back. He moved his tongue into my mouth caressing mine. He tastes better than I thought he would. After a few minutes I pulled away, feeling someone watching me. I smiled at Trevor, his eyes are still clouded with lust.

"Do you mind getting me a drink?" I asked him.

"what would you like to drink" he asked, still breathing heavily.