Steve had lost count of how many turns they made until they came to a huge screen door leaning to the backyard. Tony opened it and pushed Steve through. The young blond stumbled around but regained himself. He saw two electronic projections of the words 'Turn Around'. He did as instructed and saw Tony with a rose stuck in between his lips and a sign saying 'Prom?'

Steve instantly blushed and grinned. His hands flew up and covered his face as he spun around. Tony put down the sign and pressed his body against Steve's. The rose was now weaved in between his fingers and his hands were wrapped around Steve's neck. Steve closed the space between them, meeting lips to lips.

"Yes," He said after pulling away. "but Prom isn't for another three weeks?"

"Well I wanted to ask you before anyone else had the chance." Tony said smiling.

Steve scoffed, "yeah right, cause sooo many people want to go to Prom with me."

"You never know."

"Oh, I came out to my mom today," Steve said grabbing one of Tony's hands and intertwining their fingers together.

"I'm so happy for you," Tony said before standing on his toes to kiss his boyfriend again.

-

Three weeks couldn't of gone by slower for Steve. Just the thought of dancing with Tony was amazing, yet horrifying. They were in Tony's library, Tony busy at work.

"I've never danced with anyone before," Steve said.

Tony looked up from his paper, "Why not?"

"Just been looking for the right partner I guess."

"Come on I'll teach you a slow dance," Tony said hopping up.

"You sure?" Steve asked.

"Yeah! I mean how bad could you be?" Tony said lightening the mood. Steve stood up and set his hands on Tony's waist. "JARVIS?" Tony called out, "Play some slow song."

At the sound of four drum beats a slow, clearly 80's, song played through some hidden speakers. Tony swayed to the right and kept in beat with the songs slow rhythm. Steve tried his best to mimic Tony's actions. A woman's voice dripped through and Steve instantly recognized the song.

"Crazy For You? How fitting," He chuckled.

"Shut up," Tony said smirking and playfully hitting Steve on the shoulder. "It's Madonna, let me live."

The boys started to make their actions bigger as soon as Steve got the motions down. Tony accidentally went from slow dancing to waltzing just out of habit. Steve smiled and started to box step with Tony. Their hands changed positions to rest one on each other's shoulders and the other outstretched, finger entangled. The chorus kicked in and so did some drums and back-up vocals. Tony started to hum along to Madonna's voice like he'd heard the song too many times. Steve leaned in and kiss Tony's forehead, making the shorter man blush and grin. The two continued to dance as the chorus faded into the next verse. The two danced for a bit longer until Steve, getting so caught up in Tony Stark, tripped over the leg of a chair and sent both tumbling down. Tony landed square on Steve's chest, making Steve turn red from embarrassment.

"Smooth move Grace," Tony chuckled.

"What can I say? I'm a natural," Steve tossed.

Tony grinned and kissed Steve for a brief moment before sitting up. Steve stood up and glanced back at the table with Tony's work.

"Hey, you need to finish that." Steve said pointing over to the worksheet.

By now Tony had stood up and made his way over to Steve. "Or I could finish this," He said snaking his tongue onto Steve's neck.

"Smooth," Steve grinned.

Tony's hands ran all over Steve's chest and lower abdomen. "What can I say? I'm a natural," He said sliding his hand into Steve's front pocket.

"Try and be creative," Steve said gathering the pencils and highlighters, Tony obviously wasn't going to finish this today.

"Am I not wooing you?" Tony asked pretending to be hurt.

"You already have my heart, what more do you want?"

"Everything else. I want you to be completely and utterly mine." Tony said this time hugging his blond babe and kissing the nape of his neck.

Goosebumps sparked their way across Steve's body, getting a chuckle out of Tony. The blond spun around and sat himself on the table, Tony soon accompanying him. Both boys stared at each other, for that moment it seemed like time stopped. The tension between both boys flooded the air around them. Steve finally looked down at his feet dangling in front of him and smiled.

"This all feels like a dream," Steve confessed.

"What do you mean?" Tony asked.

"It seems like just yesterday, I was in the back of the class, admiring you from afar. Now I'm sitting here in your house, dancing with you, kissing you," Steve looked up at Tony who was now turning pink. "And it just seems so unreal. I've only ever dreamed about this so now it's hard to tell the difference between the good dreams and reality."

Tony leaned over and kissed Steve's cheek, "I wouldn't have it any other way, honestly. I feel horrible that I let someone as perfect as you float to the back. Sometimes I wonder if myself, or my friends, have ever trampled over you in the heat of our excitement simply because we never noticed you. When we first met, I would of given everything to of gone back in time and met you earlier just to spend more time with you. But sitting here, right now, with you, I wouldn't want to change anything." Steve took ahold of Tony hand and squeezed gently. "Ahhh, listen to me. You're making me a softy."

Steve chuckled, "My fault. I'll stop giving you so much affection."

"Don't you dare, Mr. Rogers." Tony shot.

Steve glanced up at the clock, "It's getting kinda late. Don't wanna miss tomorrow."

"Mmmm," Tony pulled the collar of Steve's shirt towards him pressing their lips together. Tony deepened the kiss, like the start to a very steamy make-out session. He pulled back suddenly, leaving Steve shocked yet wanting more. "Okay, let's go Captain." He smiled and jumped off the table. Steve sat for a moment, not knowing how to function. He shook it off and grabbed his bag, following the spunky brunette.