1.| Faithfully| NORMAN

-Journey-Faithfully-

Norman crept into the house, quietly kicking off his shoes and tiptoeing tiredly down the hall.

He cracked the bedroom door slowly, barely catching sight of your sleeping form.

It was the third time this month he'd laid eyes on you, and the third time he'd come in so late from work, just in time to see you already in bed.

He did nothing to wake you as he lie down beside you, laying his arm across your waist.

He lived for the little moments he could spend with you. Although he often wondered what it must be like for you, waking in the morning for work, and noticing he'd been home, but never seeing him.

In the bed that night he decided he was truly blessed to have such a strong and beautiful woman by his side, that was why he would never cheat.

No matter how long h was away, you stayed devoted to him, he never doubted that.

As the sun peaked through the bedroom window, Norman still lay awake, wishing you would wake as well, just to say goodbye.

And as you stirred beneath the blankets, he decided tat maybe, just today, he felt a tiny bit sick.

Short, I know, just wanting them give you all a taste of what this will be like.

Love you all!