''You had no right to yell at an older person especially if that's your moth...'' before she could finish her sentence Azad had grabbed her wrist on both sides and gripped it hard. Asya flinched in pain but didnt back down. Azad didn't care if she was in pain all he cared was how dare she tell him to apologize to the women he hates.
"Didnt I warned you about getting into family business?" He asked pushing Asya against the door.
Asya felt stinging pain in her back head, but ignored it for now.
"Answer me dammit?" Azad yelled once more pushing her.
"You did" Asya finally said clenching her jaw. They just stared at each other eyes, just looking at her eyes Azad was calm.
Azad then let go of her and rushed out the room.

"Its been twelve years since I came to this house, he was just a little boy. Arda accepted me right away but Azad hated the fact that I married his father he thought I was a replacement of his mother and thats why he acts that way." Asyas mother in law said as looking down. Her father in law was at the hospital for check up and will be here any minute.

Asya tried to understand Azad, especially his feelings but it has been twelve years his anger never a bit decreased. Asya smiled back at her in law and hugged her.
"Everything will be fine that I promise" Asya said as retrieved from the hug.
"Asya me and Semih will be at Ardas, so you guys can enjoy the party" she said as she stood up. Asya was confused she didnt what was she talking about.
"Party?" She asked
"Yes Azad is throwing a party tonight for his friend birthday Jasmine" she said.
"Wait you dont know about the party?" She questioned Asya.
Asya quickly smiled and covered her emotions.
"Aahhh yes the party how can I forget" Asya lied, it was first for Asya to lie. She felt awful but she had no choice.
"Ok then, I have to go the driver probably waiting to for me, you guys have fun and Asya dont worry about me" she said placing a kiss on Asyas forhead and then left.

Hours have passed and Asya was sitting in her room reading Quran. She heard a loud music blasting off the living room. She can tell that the party have started. She closed the Quran and kissed and placed on her forehead three times. She didnt wanted go outside of her room, so she stood in the room thinking about her family.

A knock on the door had brought Asya back from her thoughts. She wonder who was at the door. 'What if its Azad?' She thought and quickly rushed to opened the door.
Once Asya opened the door she was surprised to see a girl standing there with a biggest smile on her face.
"Hi I am Jasmine and you must be Asya" she said and then hugged Asya.
Asya was surprise at first and didnt what to do.
Jasmine retrived from the hug and walked in the room, Asya closed the door and went beside Jasmine.
"I am Azad's bestfriend or you might say a younger sister and yes I know about the marrige and all that good stuff" she said and looked at Asya.
Jasmine was very bubbly and outgoing girl, she instantly liked Asya.
"Why arent you ready for my party?" Asked Jasmine.
"Party is not for me, beside I am not invited" she replied.
"Hmmmm its my party so you're invited and no questions.....let me see what can you wear" she said as she head toward closet.

After ten minutes Asya was ready, she wore elegent black dress that was picked by Jasmine. They both came down the stairs as people eyes at the party were glued to Asya. She was beautiful and elagant, she didnt any make up and for her long hair was down.

"Hi everyone this is Asya, My bestfriend Azad Altins wife" Jasmine introduced her to everyone at the party. Jasmine was so nice to Asya and made Asya wonder how do they two end being bestfriends even though they are opposite.
Asya was sitting in the living room when she saw Azad walking towards her. Asya quickly stood up and waited for him.
They were now standing and just looking at each other. Azad lean closer to Asya making her heart raise for unknow reason.
"I am warning you Asya, this is your second warning dont get into my family business and ohhh Jasmine wanted you to be here not me and make sure you behave after all I paid you to do so" he whispered into her ear. Asya shivered, she didnt know wether it was his words or his tone that disgusted her but all she knew that she needed some fresh air to breath. So without thinking Asya rushed out of the living room and went to the backyard for fresh air. Asya touched her chest and sight heavily. She closed her eyes calm herself.
She was mixed with unknown feelings, his words replayed in her mind over and over again.

"Azad doesnt deserve a beautiful wife like you" she heard someone speaking. Asya opened her eyes and turned towards the person. It was man standing there leaned against the glass door. She never saw him once but all she knew that he was annoying.
Asya ignored his words and tried to walk away but faild once the man grabbed Asyas wrist. Asya gave the man death glare.
"Let go" she said with calm voice.
"When someone is talking you shouldnt ignore... so like I was saying you are beautiful and Azad..." before he could finish Asya cut him off.
"Let go Vallahi I am warning you last time or else" she warned him.
He grabbed her right wrist tighter and tighter she knew later on that its going to be replaced with bruises, not even once did she show any feeling of pain she stood there hard and cold.
"Or else what?" He asked she knew he was drunk the heavy smell alcohol was all over him.
"Or else you will deal with consequences" she warned again.
The man just laughed and touched Asya neck with his finger. That was the last drop of patiency she had left on her with him. She grabbed the mans hair in the back and kicked him in his privet part (you know where😆). The guy flenched in pain and bend down. Asya still was holding his hair and dragged him into the middle of the party, where all people were standing and drinking.
Asya pushed the guy towards where Azad was stading. Everything and everyone at the party was muted and was watching Asya carefully.
Asya came closer to Azad only a feet away in between was the guy laying on the floor in pain.
"I may not have friends like you do but I rather have none then like this one." She said in anger. Confusion was all he was, he didnt what was going on.
Asya bend down on the guys level and grabbed his front hair and lift his face to look at her.
"Next I wont injur it but break it" she said coldly, the mans eyes wide open.
"Understood?" She asked.
The man nodded his head and apologize but Asya didnt accept it.
She gave a last glare at Azad, who had his both hands tight in the fist anger was written on his face.