My Dirty Little Secret (skylox)

Chapter 1 (Edited)

The Friendship

After a week ago merome was official,bajancanadian and jerome told everyone that merome is real.
To celetrate it team crafted hosted a party for them,but Ty (deadlox) was more alone than ever since his friends are more close to each other than before.

~

Ty's POV
It was very dark outside at the team crafted base,Ty was on his computer playing minecraft,but he wasnt recording or playing with anyone.'Hmmm... Its been hours since I slept' said Ty.He turned off his computer but when he stand up there was a shape moving outside the door it made Ty jump.'Hey Ty come here' said a similair voice,even though Ty was scared he felt more comfofted than stalked.'Who are you' said Ty,then suddenly the shape quickly caught deadlox,but it was gentle.it wasnt a squid or a threat it suddenly kissed Tys cheek and smiled then he saw it more clearly it was SKY!?.'Sky what are you doing?' Deadlox hissed,even though he kissed him he liked it.'sky what are you doing?' asked Ty,who was in shock,'Ty i love you,i love you more than budder,' said Sky who was starting to weep.

No don't cry thought Ty

Suddenldy Mitch and Jerome entered,'Adam why are you crying' asked Jerome,'TY WHAT DID YOU DO?' shouted Mitch with fury in his eyes.'BUT HE KISSED ME" shouted Ty while he packed his stuff not wanting more attention."Ty why did you do where are you going?"asked Jerome .Ty sighed and glanced at his friends,Nitch cooled down Sky stopped crying but his his were clouded with worry and Jerome just looked worried.Ty marched out of the door not wanting more aguments."Ty I'm sorry,but we have to kick you out"said Mitch,"Fine I don't care anymore why don't you and jerkme make babies than huh?you two just want to be alone don't you"said Ty."Hey wait if Ty's going km going with him!"vowed Sky

"No I'm going home"said Ty as he marched out of the base."Wait!"shouted Sky but Ty ignored him and ran away back to his home.While he was running he didnt care if skylox or merome was real,but he knew that his friendship with one of his best friends are gone,now deadlox will go home and will only do minecraft videos with Seto,Jason and anybody but them.

A few weeks later

Ty was done recording minecraft videos with minecraftuniverse,he sighed it was a few weeks since he and adam broke their friendship,but he was regretful, adam was his best friend and now their friendship is gone just because he was honest and ashamed.Maybe i should go and aplogize to him,maybe but Suddenly there was a knock on the door,It was Jason!?.'Hey Jason,what are you doing here ,and how did you come here so fa- he was grabbed and attacked by Jason who turned into a squid and laughed evily.'Hahahahahahah Im a squid ' he said,and quickly as a fly he and Deadlox disappered like nothing ever happened.

Chapter .2(Listen to the song Clouds while reading this because it will make you cry)

The SQUIDS

One Week later

Deadlox was in chains and in bars,he was so mad he almost punched the bars to escape but it only hurted him,A dark blue shape came closer and tossed Ty some Mushroom stew.Deadlox tried hard to catch it but it fell on the floor and it was spreaded everywhere.The Squid guard lelt with a grin,Ty quickly ate the stew,he hoped and prayed that team crafted would come,but they didnt.

I need to get away from this hellhole

Deadlox was siting quietly to think of a plan to get out when a grey and brown and orange person who was being grabbed in by a Squid guard.The squid opened the cell and threw the person with Ty.The figure came closer to him and he relised that he was SKY!!! .'Sky what are you doing here' asked Ty in a loud voice,'I... I after our..friendship was o..ver i came ..to the ........squids so they could ..leave me out ..of ..my misere..but they chained ..me up,an..nd at least im ... With you..'Said Sky almost dead but looks so much alive.Sky was bleeding and losing consoius.

Oh Sky my beloved I'm so so sorry I promise to save you

Sky stopped talking,he slept on Deadloxs laps,Ty was crying so hard now ,he was so gulity,he didnt dare not move or even look at Sky,he thought he was too ashamed of himself that he couldent even look into nice beautiful buddery eyes.But he looked and he was crying in pain physicly and emotionly,he kissed him,Sky smiled,"Sk...y I.I love you " cryed out Ty.Suddenly,a portal apperaed,and SSundae and Fluffy and Jason, and everyone of their friends came they started fighting the squids,and mitch came and opened the ceil,"you alright doods?" Asked Mitch,Ty nodded but glanced at Sky who was now lie flat.Mitch was shocked he quickly carried Sky back into the portal as if nothing happened.While ty and some of his friends were on their knees Ty glanced at his friends fighting so hard to save us.

Thank you everybody,if I die write on my tombstone,"Don't do dis to my friends" and I love you sky and we will meet in heaven.

But something did happen,and i will never forget it and i will never forgive myself said Ty to himself."When they went back to their home,everyone was tearing up even Bodil,who never cryed and always trolls.Everyone was sad because of Sky,he vowed he would never do any videos forever,and he was very very ill,the docters couldnt do anything.Sky was in the hositpal laying on the bed,dying when Jason came and said "Sky come with me",since Sky had nothing else to do he came with Jason.

"What is it jason?Gave you dug up my grave yet?"asked Sky."No not yet"said Jason sky could see that Jason was tearing up.

So long old buddy

Chapter.3
The Machine

"Team crafted decided to do something to end your miserys" said Jason,"What ?! Are you going to kill me!" Yelled Sky,"Yes thats the only way" said Jason,sky screamed,"Just joking" reasered Jason.
"You ass" teased Adam,it wasnt the first time he got pranked.

20 minutes of walking later
Jason and Sky arrived at the Team Crafted Base,where the members are there waiting,Deadlox was there weeping sadly,Sky felt to go to him but his body wouldnt let him.

Look at them they're all my friends but this could be my final breath,so I could hug them all but I can't

"Sky we all decided to help you" said SSundee we know what happened to you ,and we are very sorry,but since you cant make any videos you are not a member of Team crafted " Said Jason.Everyone agreed exept for Ty and mitch and fluffy.
Suddenly The Squids ambushed them,theyre greyish blue tentacled holding swords and bows shooting at everybody and the king squid looked at Sky with eyes of fury,he dashed on him and killed him with a BUDDER SWORD,"SKY!!!!" Screamed Ty,who was running at him and he tackled the King Squid,but it swinged its sword on Deadlox,"Noooooooo" everyone shouted.
Deadlox came closer and kissed him,"At least we died togther.....Sk..y ...I ...I lo..ve y.ou"wimpered Ty,who was looking at him majesticly,"I love you too"."Till death do us apart"said Ty,"No till Squids do us apart"said Sky,Ty giggled for the last time and sky looked at his dirty little secret.

My final breath and moment is with my love it can't get any better right?

Their heart beat stopped,everyone was shocked so thry battled every squid until none was stanfing. 11 days later it was their funeral,they moaned and greifed for their loss.

Firstly Mitch came on the stage,"We will never forget them,they're love was so beautiful and short"said Mitch the othes clapped.Next was Bodil"I dont care what the haters say they were gay so what they belonged to wachother"said Bodil,Everyone nodded,"I feel bad about their subscribers"said Tiffyquake."Who will tell them,I don't know but I think we should all make a video addressing this"said Seto.Everyone once again nodded and made a video telling everyone what happend.

Chapter 4
The Ather
It was Minecraft Heaven
It was so buddery here,so beautiful,so nice.

And we'll go up,up,up on the clouds a little higher up in the sky because the views a little nicer up here my dear it wont be long now of only I had a little bit more time with you.

Sky froze he saw an old friend...."Deadlox? He said
"Sky ...Sky!!!!!" Ty ran and hugged him and said"Never leave me again,i missed you everyday" weeped Ty."Its ok dear friend,dont you worry now our love will continue forever" said Sky in a romantic and sad voice."Why nothing lasts forever" asked Ty,"You 're right but our subscribers will,mine is 6 million something and yours is one million,their are that much people who like who belive in us like our love" said Sky.

"Okay,but what about our friends","They know we're here"sighed Sky
"I love you" kissed Ty,"I love you too".
"Iwill love you till the end of time"said Sky."Me too Sky me too"

The End