"You so damn stupid." Lew said laughing.

"What time we going out?" Bhris asked.

"It's 6 now, we gon leave at like 10." Sammy confirmed.

"Bet." I cheesed.

We all went our separate ways, I went in the room with Lew and Bhris following behind to see Sydney on the phone arguing. I laughed then started to pick out our outfits.

"This?" I asked Bhris. He looked up from his phone.

"No." He looked back down.

"This?"

"Nah." He didn't even look making me put down the outfit.

"This?"

"No."

"I'm not even holding anything in my hand." I said making him look up and laugh.

"My bad, wear this." He held up a button up baseball jersey dress.

"Ooh I didn't even see this." I smiled snatching it out his grip.

He didn't say anything, I snatched his phone seeing what he was doing since he was so interested in it. He didn't even fight me for it, I looked to see he was arguing with Nailah. I laughed handing it back to him.

"I hate Rico, we need to go back to Texas so I could kill him with my bare hands."

"He cheating?"

"He says it's not cheating cause we're not together but alright we could both play this game. He forgot who I was, damn sure bout to remind him."

She snatched her outfit from the bed and stormed out the room making me laugh. We had plenty of time to chill so I was bored, I jumped on Bhris catching him off guard.

"I love to hold you close, tonight and always, I love to wake up next to you. So we'll piss off the neighbors-" I sung gripping his face.

"Simone." He laughed trying to move my hand.

"Be in the bed all day fucking you and fighting on. It's our paradise and it's our war zone! So we'll piss off the neighbors in the place that feels the tears, the place to lose your fears-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, DAMN!" Sydney and Lew yelled

"I'm bout to tear that ass up." Stunna yelled making me laugh.

"You in trouble." Bhris childishly sung making us laugh.

"Shut up." I mushed his head.

"Lift up real quick." I did as said and then got back on him.

"Why you arguing with her?" I asked.

"She annoying as hell, somebody took a picture of me teaching you to pool and she saw it."

"So?" I laughed.

"Exactly, I'm not even sweating it and that's why she mad. Like you ain't my girl, so stop tryna argue like you are."

"Who ya girl then?" I asked playing with his chin hair.

"Wouldn't you like to know." He smirked.

"Shit, we all would like to know." Sydney laughed making me laugh.

"Well mind y'all business." Bhris laughed.

My phone rung making me sit up, I looked at the caller ID and laughed and showed Sydney. Listening to what she said, I answered the FaceTime call laying back down on Bhris.

"Wassup Nailah?" I smiled.

"Simone you- that's Bhris?"

"Oh him?" I put the camera in his face then back to me. "Yeah, we chilling. You called us, why?"