"Hey? Are you mad at me?" I asked her trying to make her look at me.

She didn't say anything. We just sat there. Then I spoke up.

"Tina I love you and I'm sorry for yelling at you. I didn't mean to. I love you so much. Please for give me?" I said as I was looking at her.

She finally looked at me and this time she had a smile on her face. That made me smile as well. She jumped on me giving a loving hug. She didn't let go. Neither did I. We stayed like this until she asked me something.

"Ross...What made you think that I don't love you?" she asked as she got off of me.

"Because...earlier I saw Rocky upset and I asked him what's wrong but he told me to lea ve then I came back. He told me why he was so upset and that's when I thought about. About how you really felt when you saw me kissing.....you know who. I'm really sorry." I told her.

She pulled me in to one of her amazing hugs and gives me a kiss on the cheek. I then leaned in and our lips connected. She soon rolled on top of me. Then she let go and got up.

"Come on." she told me as she held out her hand.

"Where are we going?" I asked her.

"You'll see." she answered me as she had a big smile across her face making me smile as well.

She then took me to my house and pulled me up to our room. She closed the door as we both walked in and locked it. She then sat on the bed and played with her phone waiting for me to come to her. I then went to her and took her phone away and placed it on the floor next to my phone. Then I climbed on top of her. She pulled me into a kiss and wrapped her arms around my neck and held me tight to her. I could feel fireworks exploding around us. I soon rolled over so she could get on top of me. I wrapped my arms around her waist as she continues to kiss me. Soon we were tugging on each others clothes. I let her take off my shirt as we were still kissing. I then took off hers not disconnecting our lips. We kissed and kissed which felt like hours but it was just a couple of minutes. I could feel her tongue travel into my mouth. I couldn't help but did the same. She soon let out a moan. I did the same. She started to travel done my throat, all of a sudden I heard a loud moan which made me laugh. She did the same. She's so amazing. I never want to let her go. I wanted to kiss her all day. She pulled back for some air. I stared into her beautiful eyes.

"I love you." she said as I repeated the same thing.

"I love you too."

We then went to kissing and didn't stop until we heard a knock. Tina jumped back and wore back on her shirt and threw me mine. She sat up and picked up her phone and acted like nothing happened then pecked me on the lips. I went to answer the door. There stood Riker.

"Can I help you?" I asked him.

"Can I talk to Tina?" he asked me.

"That last time you said that I saw you kissing my girlfriend..." I replied.

"Please. Just let me talk to her." he said a little bit grouchy.

"No!" I said then slammed the door.

"What was the all about?" Tina asked me then placed her phone down, coming towards me.

"Nothing. Riker just wanted to talk to you. That's all." I replied.

"Why can't he?" she asked.

"Well...he kissed you and I thought I losted you." I said getting all upset.

"Ross...you won't lose me. I love you so much that I can't last a day without you." she sais as she was giving me a hug.

"Thanks. I love you too." I said as I gave her a kiss on the lips.

"So can I talk to him? I mean him talk to me?" she asked.

"Of course, but before you go..." I said.

I pulled her close to me and gave her a kiss not letting go. We stayed like that until we had to catch our breathes. Soon he walked off to Riker's room. From there I didn't know what was going to happen?

(Tina's POV)

I walked into Riker's room and all of a sudden he shut the door and slammed me against it. What was going on? I tried to stop him but I couldn't. I heard a lock sound and thought that Riker locked the door to his room and he did. He started to push me towards his bed. I don't know why I'm not trying to stop him. What am I doing? He started to take off his shirt and I did the same. Our lips were connected to each other again. I wanted to stop so much but I just couldn't. It's like he's hypnotized me. I just can't seem to stop. I guess his kisses were so passionate that...NO! WHAT AM I SAYING?!! I soon pulled away from Riker.

"STOP! I yelled so only he and I could hear.

"Il love you Tina!" he said as he leaned in to kiss me.

"Riker, please." I said pushing him off.

All he did was pulled me closer to him and started kissing me.

"Riker!" I yelled. He didn't stop.

"ROSS!!!" I yelled calling for him.

He came running towards Riker room and started slamming on the door.

"Tina! What's going on?!" he yelled from behind the door.

"Riker, stop!" Ross heard me say.

"RIKER! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY GIRLFRIEND!!!" Ross yelled as he slammed the door open seeing Riker kissing me.

He ran over to Riker and pushed him off of me. I jumped on Ross and he carried me to his room leaving Riker on the floor. I can't believe Riker did that.

"I'm so sorry Ross." I said as I was sobbing.

"Don't be. Come here." he said as he pulled me into a hug.

I realized I was still shirt less.

"Ross can you get me a shirt to wear?" I asked him.

"Of course." he replied handing me his t-shirt with a smile.

I leaded up and gave him a kiss. He soon wrapped his arms around me and we both laid on the bed making out until we fell a sleep in each others arms.

Hope you guys like

like/comment

what should I do next

want to be in the story? give me your name and i'll try to put you in the story, if u like