Senketsu x Reader Oneshot: GET HIM OFF!!!

ابدأ من البداية

As the sleeve landed his body naturally absorbed the blood and his every sense tingled with energy. His eyes widened, as he had felt that felling before. Whenever Rykuo give him her blood that is what it felt like but this time the feeling was much stronger and much more wanting.

'Her blood is so...good. I need more' Senketsu thought as his mouth watered.

Imagine if you hadn't eaten all day, from 12 am to 12 pm, and a plate of your favorite food was in front of you. Cooked to perfection and just waiting for you to eat it. That's what Senketsu was feeling right now, and it was strong. And the only way to get more you blood was for you to put him on.

Senketsu looked down at the floor with a crazed eye. "More..." he murmured, mostly to himself. Now you had been been checking your body for further injuries, not really paying attention to Senketsu, so you were surprised to hear him speak. "W-what was that, Senketsu?" you put a hand on his shoulder.

He shuddered at your touch. "More...I need more..." he said louder, still looking down. You looked at him confused. "M-more of what?" you asked, slight scared. He finally looked at you with a smile and crazy look in his eye, "More...of YOU!!"

He suddenly used all his strength to push you to the nearest wall and start unbuttoning your shirt. You gasped and cried out, then started blushing and trying to push him off. "SENKETSU!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" you shouted at him while pushing on his shoulders. "Aw, come on (Y/N), please~? I need another taste of your blood~! Put me on, please! Just let me have more of your delicious blood!" while saying this he successfully pulled your shirt off and tried to pull your skirt off too. You gasped and blushed even harder. "Senketsu! Wha- stop!!" you tried even harder to push him off. He growled, "Fine, if your not gonna put me on by choice, I'll put myself on you by force!!!"  He then pulled off you skirt and started putting himself on you. You screamed, kept shouting at him and trying to pull him off.

Finally after a minute he had finally put himself on you. You were breathing heavy and blushing very hard. After a minute you felt a small pain, like a prick of a needle, everywhere in your body. You gasped out in pain and fell to your knees, and you slightly heard Senketsu groan out in pleasure (don't worry guys, this isn't a lemon). Soon enough you felt immense power coursing all throughout your veins. You gasped and started hyperventilating until you started screaming from the immense power. And soon it all died down and all you were left with was a groaning, shuddering, and blushing Senketsu and the feeling of a small draft.

-Another timeskip and a P.O.V change brought to you by potato chips-

-Rykuo P.O.V-

"I'm telling you, Rykuo, you need a break from all this madness!" Mako pouted at me with bags of stuff in her hands. I laughed and smiled back at her, "Oh Mako, I'm fine. If anything, you need a break." Mako faced forward again while slightly giggling. I chuckled and look forward too.

After five minutes we were finally almost home.

Good thing too, I need a long nap.

Wonder if (Y/N) finished washing Senketsu, eh, I'll think about it later. As Mako and I neared the house, we heard a slight sound coming from the house and as we neared it got louder. With a slight worry in my gut, I started jogging to get to the front door. As Mako and I ran up the sound got clearer. Someone was screaming. My immediate though was something happened to (Y/N) so I started sprinting to the front door. I finally got to the front door, pulled out my scissor blade and kicked the door open.

"(Y/N)?! Are you oka--aaay?" I lowered my scissor blade and looked at (Y/N), whom was screaming and running around. Mako soon appeared next to me with the same worried expression I had a minute ago. "(Y/N)?! Are you--" I stopped her mid sentence and pointed toward (Y/N). Mako gasped and looked confused.
"(Y/N)?" Mako asked her. (Y/N) was still screaming and started asking us for help. "Guys! Thank the fricken lord you're home! Help!! Senketsu won't get off me!!!"

I stifled a laugh at the scene before me. (Y/N) was wearing Senketsu and he was in battle form, looking quite happy with a slight blush on his face and a dazed look in his eye. She was blushing horribly and looked like she was trying to pry him off her body, but he wouldn't budge. Soon I was on the ground, crying from laughter. Through out my fits of laughter I heard Mako ask, "(Y/N), why are you wearing Senketsu?"

-Third P.O.V-

You looked at Mako with a crazied look and shouted, "I'm not choosing to wear him! He put himself on by force, AND stole some of my blood!" Rykuo was on the floor, laughing her butt off at presumably you. You stomped my foot in rage and pouted. "Rykuo?! How do you get him off!?!? Help, please!"

Rykuo wiped tears from her eyes and stood, exhaling laughter. "Yah know, it DOES look kinda stupid from a different perspective! Ha!" she chucked. "RYKUO, PLEASE!" "Ok, ok (Y/N). Senketsu, fun's over. Get off her, now." Rykuo ordered. Senketsu slightly giggled and lazily answered back, "Hmm, I don't really want to Rykuo!" Rykuo paused for a moment but then chuckled. "Welp, did everything I could! See you later!" Rykuo started walking up the stairs, back to the comfort of her room. You gawked but shouted at her, "EH?! That's it!? Come on, please help me Rykuo!" you pleaded. Rykuo looked to you and smirked, "He'll come off soon. Just when he wants to." "What if he doesn't come off for a while?!" "Oh darn, guess your stuck with him." Rykuo teased and with that she turned and went into her room. You stood their in awe and looked back at Mako for guidance but saw she was already gone. You looked around and sighed. 'I guess I am stuck with him' you thought and blushed.

You went and quietly sat on the couch. Senketsu had been silent for a while until he finally said while smirking, "Has anyone ever told you you're cute when you're blushing?" You blushed and told him quietly, "No." He chucked and grew slight tighter around you. You gasped and blushed even more, knowing that he is covering and can feel/see your 'areas'. He chuckled and closed his eye. "Man, (Y/N), you are just to cute for this world." he stated with a smile and small blush. You looked down at him and replied, "Well, if I'm to cute for this world than you are to sweet for this world." you then kissed the top of his head (which was basically the top of the suit) and he blushed. You giggled and said, "Whose blushing now?" you smirked. "Still you, sweetheart~!" he said. You paused and blushed from him calling you 'sweetheart'. He sighed, lovingly and said, "I love you, honeybee!" You paused and shouted, "Ugh! Just get off!!"

~ The End ~

(Hope you enjoyed! I had fun writing it! We need more Senketsu x Reader in this world.)