Senketsu x Reader Oneshot: GET HIM OFF!!!

"(Y/N)!!!!! Wake UP!" you were then forcefully shoved onto the hard wood floor. Your eyes shot open and you slowly rubbed your head, feeling a bruise already forming. Groaning, you looked up to see a giggling Mako. "So much for some rest." you sighed, already missing the thought of extra sleep. Mako pouted, "But (Y/N), you have to get up for school!" "It's Saturday, Mako." you grumbled up to her. "Ohhhh! That's why Ryuko was so mad at me for waking her!" she giggled.

You sigh again and got up from the floor. 'Another day, another chance to go crazy in this town' you thought and silently laughed. Just then, Ryuko poked her head into your room, surprisingly she didn't have Senketsu on just normal everyday clothes. "Everything ok in here? I heard a loud thump downstairs that came from the ceiling. Someone fall?" You looked at her and saw she also had a large bruise on her forehead. You stifled a laugh and asked, "Mako pushed you out of bed to, huh?" she nodded and you both shared a laugh.

Mako giggled and gasped, "Guys! It's Saturday! Do you want to go in town and look around?" Ryuko stopped laughing and paused, "Well, I don't have anything to do today so I'm all down for it. What about you, (Y/N)?" You sighed, "I wish I could, but I've got to do some chores around the house. Plus, I've got to do my laundry. My uniform is smelling a little." you laughed. Mako quickly said bye, that they'd be back soon, and ran out of the room shouting for Rykuo to come along.

You chuckled and turned around to gather your dirty clothes. Rykuo perked up and walked to you. "Hey, (Y/N)?" she put a hand on your shoulder. You turned to her, "Yes, Rykuo?" "Can you um...wash Senketsu for me? I'll pay you back!" You sincerely smiled and said, "Oh Rykuo, of course I'll wash him! And you don't have to pay me back, I'll do it for you anytime!" she sighed with relief and flashed a smile to you. "Thanks, (Y/N). But I'm still paying you back." She then ran out of the room, screaming for Mako to wait. You hummed with joy and began gathering your dirty clothes once again.

-30 minute timeskip brought to you by chibi (Y/N) walking across screen-

You wiped your forehead, getting rid of an imaginary sweat from all of the clothes you just collected. You then walked toward the room's door to go get Senketsu.

Your plan was to wash Setketsu first before your clothes and get him cleaned up before Rykuo and Mako got home (Should have mentioned this before but your home alone. Mako's family is out doing something, idk what).

As you walked down the hall to get Senketsu, you started humming a little tune from your favorite song. You knocked on Rykuo's door, "Senketsu? Are you there?" You waited until you heard Senketsu's voice. "Yes, (Y/N)?" you smiled and replied, "Did Rykuo tell you about me washing you?" you heard silence for a bit until the door opened and Senketsu was there. "Yes, are you still sure you want to wash me?" you gently smiled down to him as he shifted his colorful eye down to the floor, slightly embarrassed. "Yes, of course Setketsu! Anything for a friend." He looked back up at you and nodded.

You then told him to follow you to the laundry room and he did. "So, (Y/N), can I ask you something?" Senketsu asked. You looked back at him while walking down the stairs, "Of cour--AAAHHHHHGGGGG!!!" you then tripped over your two feet feet and fell down the rest of the few stairs. Once your fail finished you landed in a fetal like position on your left side.

Senketsu gasped and shouted,
"(Y/N)!!!" He jumped down the rest of the stairs and went to your side. You groaned and slightly opened your eyes to see a worried looking Senketsu by you side. "(Y/N)! Are you ok?! Can you hear me?!" he said. "Y-yeah...I-I'm ok." you replied in a small tone that grew louder. You leaned up a little ways to test if anything was broken. He put his sleeve on your right knee to try and comfort you from your misfortune.

But little did he know during your fall you accidentally cut that knee and it started bleeding.

He put his sleeve right on the blood without even knowing it.