I smiled smugly, I was actually proud I had done that. I thought about how I managed to put two and two together, and that most people wouldn't have managed in such a short amount of time.

Again, I heard him chuckle.

"Yes, gold star for you my dear, now may I continue?" He asked.

At least he seems to be in a better mood now, right?

"Yes, sorry," I continued to stare at the ground.

"What did we talk about?" He asked suddenly.

My gaze snapped upwards but then back down and I shook my head.

"Which part, we talked a lot," I muttered.

For once, he just, rolled his eyes instead of getting annoyed.

Well, I guess it's the same thing.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you," I looked up and he smiled at me. Smiled. For once it wasn't a creepy smirk or grin. So I kept my eyes focused on him.

"Your shadow isn't the reason I brought you here. Well, not the main reason. I may still use it, but I'll save it for later. A lot later,"

As in never?

Haha; Neverland.

I sat there, staring up at him, and not daring to let my mind wander. For once he had my utter and full attention.

But I couldn't help it. As he started talking, mainly in vague and cryptic riddles, which I didn't understand at all, I started thinking. No, it wasn't thinking. It was more like, feeling. There was this feeling I got, when I first woke up here. And I may have felt it in my room too.

Oh how I miss my room...

That's besides the point. I had just pushed that feeling away, I didn't know what it was, or if it mattered quite frankly!

I never even thought about it, didn't mention it I just...

Pushed it away.

And when he said he was surprised I didn't remember him, it truly got me to thinking. Well now, now I think I have an idea of what this feeling is.

It's the same feeling siblings have. Same feeling parents have. Same feeling any family has. Couples have it, best friends have it. Sometimes people even have it with someone they don't know! Or someone they just met!

That feeling, was trust. And comfort. I felt those two emotions the minute I woke up in this cage, in Neverland, and I have no idea why.

My mind snapped back to reality at that moment, as I stared at this boy that I felt connected to. That I felt like I trusted. That I felt comfortable around.

True, I was terrified of him, and I didn't necessarily feel comfortable around him right at that moment but I felt like I should just trust him, and feel comfortable around him.

"Adelaide," he said softly. I looked up at him as he held a small vile with white looking powder in it.

Is that coca-?!

He shot me an unimpressed look, making me shut up once again.

Well, figuratively. 

He was speaking so softly to me. He didn't have a single trace of emotion in his voice, eyes or even on his face.

"I think it's time you were allowed to think,"

And with that, my vision was clouded with bright green, glowing speckles.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N: oooooo plot twiiiiist. Hehehe well I'm back for the day. I'll probably post another chapter later today actually haha.

For me, right now, it's 1 am soooooo.....

Hope you guys liked the chapter, it's kind of boring and uneventful, but all my chapters are like that and only the ending or the beginning really has any context that's important for the plot.

However, drama and comedy are 2 necessities for me and therefore I have both!! Or at least I try to..

Aha...

Love y'all whomever you may be!! Xx :D