Ch.3

Things to look out for...

Y/N= your name
Y/N/N= your nickname
E/C= eye colors
H/C= hair color
F/C= fav color
S/F/C= second fav color
F/F= fav food
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Your POV•
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ =======••••••••••••==========

I woke up with a pounding headache.
What happened? I thought to my self. Well the last person I saw was my brother... but that's impossible. I carefully studied my surroundings. I was on a green room, under ground, on a bed. How did I get here? I pondered. I was interrupted by my thoughts with footsteps near the room I was in. I quickly decided that I should pretended  like I'm asleep. I laid back down and closed my eyes. Then I heard someone open the door and come closer to me.  1? No 2 people.
             "How's she doing Zoey?" I heard a low voice said. Sounds like Aaron's voice.
             "She should wake up any minute now." I think that girl 'Zoey' said that.
             "I can't believe I found her. After all these years." The deep voice said. A-Aaron?
             "We should go she probably is disturbed by us." Zoey said.
              "Okay. But please tell me when she wakes up? I want to chatch up with my sister." The low voice said.
             "Sure thing. Now go on to your wife!" Zoey said. Wife? I felt a soft kiss on my forehead then footsteps and a closing door. Sister? Was it possible my brother was still alive? I pondered the whole conversation then went to sleep.

IM NOT DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!! I alive and well. Anyway please put in the comments ideas for the next chapter! Cause I have no idea. PLEASEEEEE DOIT!!! Thx bye I mean buzz buzz!!