Markiplier Ending

I click 'Markiplier' before I suddenly yawn I didn't think I was that tired I drank an energy drink just before I got home and had a few cups of coffee since then but suddenly my eyes felt heavy like someone or something was forcing them to close, I yawn again before leaning back against my headboard I blink hard a few times trying to make myself stay awake; mostly since I had a show to watch tonight and didn't want to miss the premiere. I shake my head before yet another yawn came on and I tipped over a bit, I just give in and lay in what seemed to be a uncomfortable position but at the moment I was to tired to notice, I didn't want to fall asleep but before I knew my eyes were closed and I was surrounded by darkness.

---

I stretch before opening my eyes, I blink a few times

I stretch before opening my eyes, I blink a few times. 'That isn't my ceiling' I jolt up and look around I was laying (now sitting) in the middle of a barn the two huge doors were wide open as chill air blew in the smell reminded me of fall in fact I see orange and red leaves on the ground, but last time I checked it was still summer almost the end but still summer. I stand up and look around, the barn seemed pretty plain just a normal barn some hay was laying loose around, a few full bales sat around, there was a latter leading to a upper level. I rub the back of my neck before slowly wandering out into the outside world.

I was right it was fall lots of leaves were covering the ground some still held firm on the trees, there was actually a pile of raked up leaves not far from where I was standing, it seemed there was some sort of orchard a little bit off from the barn, I look to my right and see a stone driveway, I walk over and look up and see a white farm house, it reminded me of my grandparents house besides they were horse farmers. I look around for people before walking up the driveway, there was a blue truck parked in front of the house it seemed like the driver was in a rush to get inside and didn't bother doing much of a parking job.

I slowly walk up the steps backing sure to listen for anyone near by or maybe a dog most farms do have dogs around, I reach the door and raise my hand forming it into a fist before gently knocking on the wooden door, I drop my arm back to my side and wait around a minute before knocking again once again no answer so I grab the doorknob and twist it open, it wasn't locked so I pushed the door open.

I take a few steps in still looking around for any sign someone was here. "H-hello?" I notice some things were knocked over even some glass scattered across the floor, I jump when I hear something fall over in one of the back rooms, I bite my lip nervous what was back there, something didn't seem right about this place I mean if someone was here they would have answered the door right?

I finally gather enough bravery to walk to the back room I heard the noise, I grasp the doorknob and open the door slowly it creeks as I do so, I swing the door open and stare wide eyed at the sight in front of me before releasing a loud scream, in front of me was two people hanging from ropes by their necks, they were an elderly couple; probably the owners of the farm, but the worst part, they were still moving! but there flesh was even coming off, I take a few steps back before turning and dashing out of the house. 'Fuck fuck fuck what the fuck is going on'. I run outside and almost trip down the stairs. I look around before yanking the door of the truck open, the keys were inside so I climbed into the front seat and tried to turn it on. "Shit" I curse running a hand trough my hair; It was out of gas.

I hit my hands on the steering wheel a few times before climbing out. 'What am I going to do now'. I bite my lip before I spot a shed, I run over and stop in front of it. 'Might as well check' I open the door and scream, I thought it was another body but then it screamed back jumping back. "PLEASE DON'T EAT ME I'M TO BEAUTIFUL TO DIE!!"......Wait...that voice. I take a breath before grabbing the persons arm I pull them out into the light and they peek at me. "Wait your not a monster". He relaxes a bit and lowers his arms from shielding his face, I take a deep breath. "Your Markiplier..I watch your videos on youtube". He nods. "Um yeah...do you now how we got here?". He asks rubbing the back of his neck, I shake my head. "Nope woke up in a barn". I shrug and look around before peeking behind him into the shed. "YES!". I push past him and grab the gas can. "Come on". I grab his wrist and drag him over to the truck.

I pour the gas in and put the empty gas can in the back. "Get in". I order and hop in the driver seat, he runs around and gets in the passenger side. "So..where are we going?". He asks, I shrug again. "No idea but away from here that's for sure". I turn around and start driving down the long driveway the memory of the elderly couple still imprinted in my brain making me tense and shiver a bit.

---

Its been about a week since I woke up,got scared shitless and found thee Markiplier in a shed also scared shitless. We decided to stay together since ya know we both woke up here with no idea out we got here in the first place, last thing Mark remembers was coming home from the store last thing I remember is coming home from work. We're right now in a apartment we didn't search the whole building just a few apartments then we blocked are selves in one on the second floor and by blocked I mean we piled almost everything in front of the door.

We sit in the living room/kitchen playing with a deck of cards I found one time well looking for food, we were playing war and it was getting pretty boring the only card games I could remember how to play were War and Go Fish both very boring after you play them everyday for four days straight. I roll my eyes after Mark laid another card down, I snatch the cards out of his hand and sort the deck. "Hey! why'd you do that". I chuckle. "This is boring". I slip the cards back into the damaged box I found them in.

"Well then what do you want to do?". He asks and I shrug. "I don't know just no more card games I'm about to shoot myself in the head". I joke shaking my head. "No! bad never say that!". Mark says before tapping my cheek like he slapped me. "I was joking Mark...I...I just want to go home". I look down. "I never thought I would miss my crappy job and apartment". I sigh and wipe my eyes pushing away the building up tears, Mark nods. "Yeah I'm missing home to, but...we just have to fight until we find a way back no giving up okay". I nod and he puts out his pinkie. "Pinkie promise?". I chuckle and wrap my pinkie around his. "Okay pinkie promise Markimoo". We both start laughing.

---

"I'm sorry Mark". I whimper out watching as the undead crowd around the glass door I was stuck behind, I knew it would break..and I would end up like Mark...I missed him so much it had been a month we had been trapped here and a week ago he got attacked from behind and I couldn't save him...all I could do was make sure he didn't come back as one of those. I bite my lip before opening my gun the last bullet shined at me basically saying 'Just do it, there's no way out just save yourself the pain' and it was right, I close the gun and bring it to my temple. "I'm so so sorry Mark I know I promised". I close my eyes before taking a deep breath.

-BANG-

I'm sorry Mark................

---

I suddenly jolt up breathing heavily. "W-wha". I feel my head and pull my hand back...no blood, I look around and I was in my apartment, I break down in tears. "Oh god it was a dream". I continue crying, I don't know how long I cried but I cried because I was happy, I was happy it was a dream but I also cried because I was sad that I didn't really meet Mark and that I didn't really fall in love with him.

--Flashback to Dream State--

"Mark...I don't know if this is because your the only alive person around but...I like you...as in more then a friend". I mumble the last part, Mark chuckles. "Well thank god I thought this was one sided phew". He says before wrapping me in a hug and kissing my cheek.

--Present--

I bite my lip and look down at my lap sorrow filled, I mean I lost him in the dream but here...he doesn't even know I exist.

---

I sigh sliding another coffee to another jerk customer, as I turn to walk away another person walks up I roll my eyes. "What to you want". I hear a chuckle. "Someones having a bad day". My eyes widen and I look up. "M-Mark?!...I mean um". I look down biting my lip. "So...you are real". He whispers shocking me, I look back up at him. He smiles at me before extending his hand over the counter and I smile tears building up in my eyes as I wrap my pinkie around his. "I'm sorry..I broke the promise Mark". He shakes his head. "It was the way out". He pulls his hand away from mine. "Now I'd like a large coffee and your number". I laugh and nod. "Coming right up Markimoo".