2.

Scorpius shuffled through his books.  All he wanted to do was just relax on Albus's lap and read.

Hogwarts, A History.   A classic, really, which Scorpius never got tired of, no matter how many times Albus teased him about reading it.

Scorpius walked over to the couch in the common room, the one tilted at the perfect angle so the fireplace provided sufficient light for reading.  Of course, Albus was already there, thumbing through his chocolate frog cards.

"Hey, baby," Scorpius said.  Albus looked up from his cards.

"Hi Scorp.  Guess what?" Albus asked, patting his lap to gesture Scorpius to sit there.

"Hmm?"

"They made limited edition Harry Potter chocolate frog cards," Albus told him bitterly.  "And I just got one."

"Can I see it?" Scorpius asked.

"I threw it in the fire."

"WHAT?!" Scorpius exclaimed.  "Are you serious?"

Albus nodded.  "And don't you dare lecture me about how that could be a collectable some day and how I can make a bunch of money off of it," he warned his boyfriend.

"What do I get if I don't?" Scorpius asked, grinning.

Albus considered this.  "I'll sleep with you tonight," he replied.  "Cuz if I don't, you will be cold.  Mark my words, babe."

"We always sleep in the same bed," Scorpius whined.  "What makes that special?"

"I'll sleep shirtless," Albus offered.  Scorpius's pout disappeared instantly upon hearing this.

"That's better," Scorpius grinned, stretching out on Albus's lap.  The dark haired boy rolled his eyes.

Scorpius opened the book and inhaled the scent of ink and paper.  Beautiful.  But not as precious as the words he was about to read.  With their perfect curvature and poise...oh they were so gorgeous....

"Scorpius!" The blonde boy snapped out of his trance.

"You were admiring your book again!  I feel personally offended!" Albus joked.

"How can you tell?" Scorpius asked, blushing.

"Oh please.  You look at me with those eyes too," Albus said, tapping a finger on Scorpius's nose.

"So what if I do?" Scorpius mumbled, still embarrassed to be caught.  He covered his face with the book to hide the blush.

"Scorpius, don't hide from me," Albus scolded playfully.  "You know how adorable you are when you get flustered."

"Its not adorable," Scorpius protested, but lowered the book anyway.  Albus smirked at the blush crawling up his boyfriend's cheeks.

"See?  I look ridiculous," Scorpius said.

"No, you look absolutely cute and helpless," Albus corrected.

Scorpius picked up his book and began to read.  He didn't need Albus to get him even more flustered.  His pale skin took about 10 minutes to stop being red.  (Anyone else have this problem?  I know I do)

Albus was having none of this.  He reached over and grabbed one of his boyfriend's bare feet.

"Albus...." Scorpius said warningly from behind his book.  "Al, don't you dare-"

Albus picked up his quill and began to lightly stroke the bridge of Scorpius's foot with the feather.

"Quit it Albus!  You know I'm ticklish!" Scorpius squealed.  Albus just kept looking him in the eye and brushing his foot with the quill.

"Albus!" Scorpius said between giggles.  "Its no fair!  You're not ticklish at all!"

"Well you're my boyfriend and I get to tickle you," Albus smirked.  "I know you secretly like it."

Scorpius started squealing even more when Albus used his nails instead of the quill.  Albus quite liked this reaction, for he was grinning madly the whole time.

"So what if I do like it?" Scorpius asked, laughing. 

"You're so cute when I've got you helpless," Albus told him.  (Cue Hamilton fans)