20 Questions and 3 Skanks

Start from the beginning

"Hey its not nice to hit" He says. I just roll my eyes at him jokingly.

"Okay guys get out were here" Their manager Mike says.  We all get out of the limo and walk inside the hotel.

The first thing that pops into my mind is Holy Shit this place is huge! There is a hot tub in the freaken lobby.

"Okay well your luggage is in your room which is the penthouse suite so its the top floor. Here is your keys girls" Mike says while handing us our sliding card things.

"What should we do first?" Eve asks. "Lets go SWIMMING!" Louis shouts.

"Dude its almost 11:30 at night" Liam says.

"So lets go to the indoor pool!" Louis shouts again.

We all head up stairs to get our swim suits on.

We get to the penthouse suite which is divided into two sections. Each with 5 bedrooms. Again holy crap this place is big.

"Okay well your luggages are in your rooms" Louis says. I head into every room except mine before I finally spot my giant black suitcase sitting on the bed.

I get out a pair of black shorts, a dark blue shirt, and I put on my blue bikini underneath.

I leave my hair in a bun not wanting to have to deal with its afroness.

I decide on wearing my glasses cause hell there is no way I am poking my eyes out with that contact shit that Carter made me bring.

I go into what I am guessing is the living room only to discover that the boys are already dressed.

And let me just say Harry looks freaking hot.

"Ah Jules your such a tomboy" Lily says eyeing up my outfit.

"I am a tomboy so what" I say. Lily just sticks her tongue at me and I do the same.

I go over and plop down next to Harry on the couch.

He puts his arm around me causing me to blush.

"Well lets get going!" He says.

**************************************************

We finally get down to the pool are and I stick my foot in only to find that the water is  actually pretty warm.

"That is sooo cold!" Lily squeaks while snuggling closer to Niall. I roll my eyes at her girliness.

I quickly like a fuckin ninja pull off my shorts and jump into the water with my shirt on.

I hear a squeal which I am guessing came from Eve.

"Juliiii you got water on me" She says. 

"When did you even get in the water?" Lily asks.

"Dude Imma fuckin ninja!" I yell as I pencil dive into the water.

I all of a sudden hear splashes all around me. 

I come up for air to see everyone including Lily who is shivering her ass off, in the water.

"Lets play chicken" Carter says.

"I will be the ref!" I shout.

Carter than gets on Liams shoulders while Lily gets on Nialls.

In the end Carter and Liam totally dominate Lily and Niall.

We all of a sudden hear the door open and 3 girls walk in wearing some of the most skimpiest swimsuits I have ever seen.