Chapter 2: First Day

Brayden's POV:

When I woke up, I was in a daze. I was so tired. I hadn't gotten much sleep last night.

I know this is kind of creepy, but I couldn't stop thinking of Ashton. All I could wonder about was what the date would be like.

I suddenly snapped out of it and checked my clock. "Oh my god!" I woke up forty minutes late! I only have twenty minutes hour to get to my class.

I rambled through my closet, searching for something nice to wear on my first day. I decided I would go with my light green blouse and white skinny jeans. I threw on a pair of white converse and went for the bathroom.

I threw on the basic makeup: foundation and a little mascara and eyeliner.

I brushed my teeth quickly as I saw that I had only ten minutes until the bell rings.

I ran a brush through my hair quickly and grabbed my things. I ran out the door, locking it quickly.

After all my running, I still was five minutes behind. I couldn't find my class!

I bumped into someone and turned around to apologize.

"I'm so sorry," I said quickly, not knowing what to expect.

"Oh it's okay," he said nicely.

He was a tall, blonde guy with amazing blue eyes. He seemed like a really nice guy.

"Um... could you help me find my class?"

"Yeah, sure. You new here?" he replied.

"Yeah, just got here yesterday," I said.

"Oh, well your class is just down that hallway and to the right."

"Thanks so much," I said gratefully.

"Sure. Oh and I'm Luke, by the way."

"Brayden."

"Ok we'll I see you later Brayden. Hope you like it here!"

"Alright! Thanks again!" I shouted running down the hall.

When I got to my classroom. I opened the door and all eyes were on me.

"Mrs. Kingsley, you're late for class," the professor said.

"Sorry, I couldn't find my way around the campus," I replied, hoping I wouldn't get a detention referral.

"No excuses. Detention after school," he said with a grouchy tone.

I took the slip from him and found an empty seat. I sighed heavily as I plopped into my seat.

"Don't worry about him. He's just an old grouch." said the boy sitting next to me, "you alright?"

He looked like he was about in his second year. The first thing I noticed was his pink hair. It kind of reminded me of bubblegum. I decided not to comment on it.

"Yeah, I'll live. Thanks," I replied.

"No prob," he said nonchalantly.

Throughout the rest of the class, I did my work and chatted a little with this guy. I found out his name is Michael and that he plays guitar. He seemed like he would be a good friend, one to back you up if you ever got in trouble.

When the class finally ended, we said our goodbyes and went our separate ways.

After break, I was relieved that I found my next class by myself.

I walked in and took a seat by the window. I've always loved sitting by windows. I like to watch the beautiful scenery outside.

This was my art class, so I was excited.

As I was staring out of the window. I noticed that someone sat beside me.

"Hi," I said politely.

"Hey, I'm Calum," he said gesturing his hand outward for a hand shake.

"Brayden," I replied shaking his hand and smiling.

"So are you new here?"

"Yep, today's my first day in classes."

"Oh cool, how do you like it here?"

"It's alright, except for the stupid mathematics professor that wrote me up."

"Ah- Mr. Duran. Yeah, he can be a real pain in the ass"

I have no idea why, but that cracked me up and I started laughing hysterically. Just then, the professor walked in the class.

"Hello everyone," she said with a smile.

"Hello Mrs. Taylor," the class responded in sync.

"Today I want you to write about what influences you to do your very best"

My "creative juices" weren't really flowing this morning so it took me a while to get started. I finished just in time as the bell rang.

I packed my bag and headed out for lunch.

.....................................................

A/N: This story might take a little while to get going good because I don't really know what to write. I'm just kind of going along and making up things to say. :)

AshtonIsMyAussie x