Chapter 2: Herobrine is a hostile mob- and that is a very good thing

Hi my creepers! I'm sorry but this chapter is mostily dialogue. Pls read through it:( it's very important stuff.

Chapter 2: Herobrine is a Hostile Mob- and That is a very Good Thing

"What!? I'm basically no threat to Herobrine whatsoever!" I exclaim

"Yeah, you actually are," the creeper said calmly" You see, what makes his plan so perfect is that the humans must team up with the Enderdragon to defeat him. And they would never do that. But you are friends with us. You understand us. You could defeat Herobrine."

"What about the nether!?"wouldn't they have some role in this!?" I ask, confused

"Sort of. But many of the mobs in the nether are loyal to him. He rules the nether."

"What about the wither?"

The creeper sighed. "The wither is untrustworthy. Although having three heads can be an advantage sometimes, it also means he has 3 different opinions. One is loyal to Herobrine. One hates him. One is left to try and break up fights between the other two!"

"So it's too risky to ask the wither for help?", I ask sadly.

"Yup" the creeper tried to smile, but it's pretty hard when you always have a face that's looks like this; :(.

"We have good news! You have protection!"

I frowned, confused, "What protection?", I ask

"Two types. The first one is actually more of an offense advantage. Touch your necklace, and concentrate." He ordered

I did. The purple sparkles swirled around me, and in a feeling that felt like reaching into, cold, wet curtains, I appeared next to the creeper, who was a few feet away the last time I checked.

"I can telaport!" I grinned, amazed.

"Yes. The necklace grants you that power. But you have Anouther type of protection too. You seem hostile mobs can't attack you. Most don't want to, but the ones that do can't anyway. Herobrine Is most certainly a hostile mob, so he can't hurt you."

I grinned,"So basically, I'm invincible?"

"Correct"

"AWSOME!!!!!" I almost screamed

"Oh, and by the way, is Herobrine afraid of cats?" I asked, watching one of my cats gaze at me through the window

The creeper followed my gaze, his eyes widened, and he said quickly,"Dunno, but I am, got to go!", and hurried into the forest

I sighed and walked back to my house. I would go to the End tomorrow and discuss this with the Enderdragon, but could smell food coming from my house.

As I walked in, my dad barely glanced up as he said, "Food is almost ready. Don't get to into a video on YouTube."

"Okay" I muttered and walked into my room to work on homework.

You're proboly wondering, how the heck is food almost ready if all my dad is doing is watching tv. Well, being rich, we had house servants. It wasn't just a rich people thing. Most families had one, if they were lucky maybe a few, but only the rich had about 10. If you were rich you had a guard too, but iron golems are very expensive, so most people just have a snow golem as a house servant.(They are also multipurpose, although they mostly cook and such, they can fight if needed too.) We didn't have a guard, but that was because we didn't need one, me being friends with hostile mobs.

Gee, I know terrible ending, but do you really want me to describe every detail of her dinner? Well, I don't want to, so don't ask.