family reunited

"hes perfect just  spledid ! i name him umm " said the son of  sinister , 'NO I NOT LIKE MY  FATHER use my powerrs fo good use i need to contact nate or rachel grey to greet their new brother jean and angel who would of thought such a powerful maqtch."

 "so you testing on jean   grey  dna making kid no one violates my mom like that '

"rachel i was going to call my name is demin i am the son of sinister bu i not bad i good i wanted you to accept me so i gave you a gift."

" one how do you  know bout my brother cable ' rachel said walking closer and jean appear behind her .

"whos cable i talking bout jean son from earth 265 '

 ' oh natey he been avioding me i still love no he not  going to do this no more if he hate me, i dont care i am his mother . no hand me my child.' jean teleknitecally pick the teen up with ease ."john john grey"said jean happily  with teears in her eyes . john hade brief but was most naked.

 "mmm ..  mom "he said which was also a breath . he  look at  jean and then at his sister rachel . 

 " hes alright as far as his mind but his father angel his wing are developing and also the telepathy and teleknises ' rachel said , " do you have more kids or people in here " .demin shook his head no.even if he tell a lie the two telepaths would of known .john was now in the arms of rachel and was struggling to walk .

                                                             in the new mutants headquarters

  " i want to be with you thredody i love you" said nate with a tear in his eye .

" i love you too baby..... i also have a son with you" said thredody 

' what i have a son  great where is he "  nate said as he  jumped up .

  a brown skinned boy slowly walk into the room . he had a gray patch in his hair . he wore a green shirt and dark blue pants and  dirty converses ."hi " the boy said little bit shaky.  

" what your name i am your father "

 " liam " liam said  now more comfortable. nate addresses him to come .liam walk to nate and nate snatch him up and hugged him . tears poured down their face .

 scott  open the door.' nate i think jean went  phoenix and is abut to kill the whole earth i need your help gather the new miutants"

" my mom wont do that she smarter than that oh right um this is therody  and my son liam "nate said .

" i dont care about some kid and girl we need to kill jean" scoot said . at that nate went crazy scott lift up in the air and threw him out of the room and across the hall

" you ungrateful basta-"

"no daddy just leave it . it not that important ." liam saidslightly grab his  nate arm and continue "let do something like train beside if you look in his mind he definity lying' laim continue.jean and rachel was in the room .

"um nate i need to tell you something my love"jean said .

" mo .. um mean je-"

"no mom to you. anyway phoenix and i decided to  make phoenix team the phoenix 5" she said and then continue  "who is this".

" this my son liam' nate said rubbing liam hair.

" MMMMMMMYYYYYYYY GGGRANDSON"