Chapter 1

I awoke to the thunder rolling across the dark sky, turning in my bed with a groan. The storm had swept through that previous night and ever since I got home from school and tried to sleep, I had been unable to. And just to my luck, right when I was drifting off, my phone started screaming with a call.
I growled, "Who the hell will be calling me at 6 in the fucking morning!" I reached for my phone on my nightstand as it vibrated against the wood.
As I had reached it and about to hit the answer call button, I heard my sister yell from across the hall, "Will you turn that bloody phone off!"
"I'm trying asshole!" I remarked, answering the call. "Hello?" I said with an attitude at being woken up just as I went to sleep.
"Hello this is Fort Caroline High School calling to say that school has been cancelled due to the serious weather. Please have a lovely day." I heard the principle say in her was to happy voice before the line dropped.
A small smile creeper on my face as I laid back down. Finally, a day with no homework! And an extra day to finish what I never started!

My name is Destiny Hayes and I am a 16 year old female. I procrastinate.. a lot. I am socially awkward and can't do anything without my phone, like use the bathroom. Weird, I know. But I'm not completely useless! Well... Actually, I lied. Yes I am.
I am a hardcore rage gamer, and I can't cook to save my life! My sister does most of the cooking and cleaning and I try to help around, though most of the time she just wants to do it herself.
I am a pretty dark child. I love dark colors and things and oddly enough, I spend most of my days on my laptop or phone reading about what my generation calls..

Creepypasta's.

Now I know what you're thinking; what is a creepy pasta? Or, how can pasta be creepy?
Well, creepypasta is actually a group of serial killers. Like slender man. Slender man is a tall man in a black suit. He's white, no I mean seriously. His skin is like paper white. Anyways, he has no face what so ever so he speaks through your mind.
He has six large tentacles that can grow nearly a football field long and he uses them to kill people, preferably small children as they are easier to catch.
My favorite creepy pasta is one of the most famous ones, Jeff the Killer. He was bullied as a child and got into fights. The famous fight took place at a child's birthday party where Jeff killed three boys and caught on fire. His own skin was now as white as Slenderman's and felt like leather. His sanity snapped causing him to carve a permanent smile into his face with an old kitchen knife and burn his eyelids off. Only moments later he killed his family and escaped into the woods, running into the rest of the creepy pasta gang.

Now I know my story will creep a lot of you out or you might not believe it but stick around anyway.

I am Destiny Hayes and this is my life as a creepypasta.

******************************

So!? How did you guys like the new chapter!? Interesting? I hope so! There will be more coming so stick around!