I shook those thoughts from my head, I'm going to embrace this, I was born evil so why try fight it, been changed only proved what I am suppose to be, that I really was born for this. The door man opened the door for me, letting me walk in, his eyes never leaving my ass as I walked further into the club. I was hit full force with the smell of sweat, lust and the intoxicating smell of blood, I didn't have to try and fight for control because that other part of me was already in control. I swayed my hips as I walked thought the crowd in the club, looking for the perfect prey. Its funny really none of these even realise a predator is among them while they dance drunkenly to the music, unaware of what fate could face them, like I was, I wasnt expecting to be dragged into an alleyway by a vampire and changed but it happened. I walked to the bar and ordered a drink, might aswell play the part. I got a vodka and coke and walked towards the barrier and looked down at the dance floor. I could see every beat of sweats that dripped down their forehead, I can here every conversation going on around me, but I was able to block them out by concentrating on the music and what I came for. The vodka was doing nothing for my thirst. I looked for the sexiest man on the dance floor, might aswell if Im going to feed on someone. But instead I found one of the boys that made my life hell, perfect, I thought smiling. I knocked back the drink as my other side took over once again. I started walking towards the dance floor til I got close to him. He is the typical popular, loves himself in ever way and he doesn't seem to have changed in the three years since school. I made eye contact with him and a cocky smirk appeared on his face as his friends gave him a pat on the back as he started to move towards me.

"Hello beautiful, you must be new around here because I know I would  remember you" he said as his eyes roamed my body.

"Yeah, Im just passing through" I said, even my voice sounds different, more alluring and seductive.

"Only passing through, well how about I give you a night you won't forget" he said trying to give me his best you should fuck me look. I won't lie he is hot in many way but he is a malicious bastard, I have been on his receiving end many time.

I gave him a hundred watt smile,

"And what have you got in mind to make sure I have a night to remember" I said walking towards him looking him up and down.

"I could show you, if your up for leaving here" he said getting closer to me. I can hear his heart beat faster, pumping blood around his body. My mouth began to water, he smells so good. I pressed my body to his and whispered in his ear,

"Hmm sounds like a plan" I said letting my lips brush off his ear. I could feel him get hard just from that one little touch.

He took my hand and started to lead us outside. I followed behind him as we got closer to the exit. When we got out side he lead us towards another empty alleyway, how nice I thought, his idea of a night to remember is a quick fuck in a dirty alleyway. When we got there he pushed me up against the wall, I concentrate on my touch hoping I won't kill him before I get a taste. I put my hands on his face and nothing happened. Another reason to like this change, I am strong enough to control it now. He locked his lips to mine sending shots of pleasure through my body, every touch felt so intense, I couldn't help but get lost in it and enjoy the moment before its gone. Things are getting very heated quickly, I got control over my body, enough so I can pull my lips from his. I started kissing down his jaw making my way towards his neck. I ran my tongue along his neck, tasting him. I could feel myself getting more turned on. I ran my hand into his hair and tugged it to the side making more access to his neck as he moaned from the movement. All I could think was please dont scream, I can't draw attention to us, mabey even enjoy it.

            I licked his neck one more and my fangs elongated, my body was humming as excitement course through my body. I slowly sank my teeth into his neck, I waited for a scream but instead he moaned, I could feel how hard he is getting from this. The minutes his blood hit my tongue it was unexplainable. He tasted so sweet. Each mouthful is better than the last. He is now moaning in my ear and holding onto me tightly as he grinds himself against me. I could feel his hold on me get weaker as his heart started to slow. It took everything in me to pull away from him. I ran my tongue across his neck, shocked that the bite marks faded, it just looks like a love bite. He is panting and out of breath by the time I pull away from him. The burning in my throat has disappeared but I still feel like I need more and more. I walked away from him leaving him in the alleyway up against the wall. This is definitely a night to remember, I hope it was a good for him as it was for me. I crossed the road and got into my car. My body is still humming, its like been on such a big high that you never want to come down from. I could still taste his sweet blood in my mouth. I can understand now why that bastard was hard when he fed from me, but I dont understand why he didn't scream or feel pain like I did. I think he actually got off on me feeding from him. For the first time tonight the whispering in my head stopped, it was satisfied for now just like me.