Imagine #1

You were kidnapped by scarecrow because he wanted to know about Joker's plans since you were his girlfriend.

"So Y/N what's you're boyfriend planning" scarecrow said as he played with a needle.

"None of you're damn business!" You yelled as you struggled against the restraints.

"Oh it will be my business unless you want this injected into you" he said getting in your face plucking the glass holding the black substance.

You stayed quiet.

"You really want to play this game?" He said as he stared in your eyes.

Then you heard the famous laugh you loved so much.

"Let Y/N go" Joker growled.

You looked at him smiling with tears threatening to fall.

"Not before I do this one little thing!" Scarecrow said stabbing you in the neck with the needle.

You blacked out.

You woke up in a room.

"Morning J!" You said hugging him.

He pushed you off the bed glaring at you as you hit you're head on the bedside table. Groaning you stood up.

"What the hell was that for?!" You yelled. He walked up to you and you felt a sharp pain in you're stomach. You're hands shook as you looked down and touched you're stomach.

You looked at him with tears in you're eyes as you fell to the ground. Screaming in pain you tried to stop the bleeding. He stabbed you again and again and again.

"J wh-y I thou-gut you lov-ed m-e" you breathed out.

"I never loved you, you were just a toy to me" he said laughing.

You cried as your life slowly drained away from you. Looking at him one last time, everything stopped hurting.

You woke up screaming in the bed. Someone grabbed you're waist pulling you towards them. You snuggled against them for a few minutes before wondering who it was. You slowly turned around to see J looking at you with worry in his eyes.

You screamed jumping out of bed as far away from him.

"Y-you monster you tried... You tried to kill me!" You screamed, "yo-you did kill me!"

"Wh-what are you talking about Y/N?" He said walking over to you.

You flinched when he touched your jawline making you look at him. You forced your head to turn with your eyes closed as tears flowed down your face.

You looked at him as sadness was in his eyes. You felt kind of bad but after what he did to you you couldn't forgive him.

"You said you didn't l-love me..." You said as you're voice quieted down. You looked down as tears flowed down you're face.

"Just, don't look for me" you said as you left him looking confused as he stared at the wall. As you left you heard things breaking.

A/N: should I do part two of this? And PM me for requests.