Chapter One.

MaleReader x Jacksepticeye

- (y/n) = your name.

- (y/l/n) = your last name.

- (a/n) = authers note.

Chapter One.

Your POV.

You just moved out from your old apartment in Vancouver and moved to Ireland. You had planned to move at some point but you couldn't decide to where, but then you had to move to Ireland because of work so that kind of solved itself. You just got out of the plane and waited for a taxi to drive you to your new apartment.

(in front of your apartment building)

You walked in the building and found your apartment. You opened the door, the apartment looks nice, all of the furniture and your things had already arrived. You began to unpack but then you heard a knock on the door, "Just a second!" you shouted. You then walked to the door and opened it, on the other side of the door there were a green haired, handsome man, you felt like you had seen him somewhere before.

(?) : Hi!

(y/n) : Hello.

(?) : My name is Sean, but you can call me Jack. Did you just move in? I haven't seen you here before?

(y/n) : Hi Jack my name is (y/n) (y/l/n) and yes I just moved in, also have I met you before? You look familiar.

(Jack) : Oh yeah you have probably seen me on youtube, my name is Jacksepticeye.

(y/n) : I knew you looked familiar! Well uhm wanna come in for some coffee or something Jack?

(Jack) : Yeah thanks!

(y/n) : sorry for the mess, I haven't had time to unpack yet.

Then you guys walked to the living room, you asked if Jack wanted coffee or tea, he shouted "COFFEE!". You walked to the kitchen and made some coffee for you two. You guys talked a lot you asked him about how its going with his life and he asked you why you moved to Ireland and all those things. Jack had to go home but he would come back later, it also turned out that he was your neighbor so you guys lived right next to each other!

You said goodbye to jack and closed the door. You walked to your bedroom and thought. Jack is such a nice guy, I can't wait to talk with him again.

Jacks POV

You said your goodbyes to (y/n), he seemed like a cool guy, you just had to film a few videos and then you can go over to him again, it's so convenient that you live right next to each other!

(Time skip to after the uploading)

Ok finally done, now I can go over to (y/n)! I walked over to my bathroom and took a shower because I was really sweaty. That was refreshing, you thought to yourself, now I just need to find some clothes. You decide to take a red v-neck shirt and some dark blue pants, and your hat, just for fun. You took a quick look in the mirror and then you walked out your door but then you thought, why am I so happy to see him?..

(END of first chapter).

(a/n)

Hey guys! So this is my first story and I don't know if its good or not so would you please tell me in the comments? Thank you!

Goodbye!