Levi had the makings of an Alpha. He was strong and feared by many in the Underground. He planned everything he did to keep that image alive. He used to invite women around to fuck, make them cum before promptly pulling out and pretending to knot just so that they'd spread the word to their friends about the Alpha Levi. Of course he only did that when he felt his image was dying because he found it extremely hard to ignore the slick that dripped from his ass and down the back of his balls. He had everything apart from the scent when it came to showing off, so Farlan and Isabelle would pretend to flinch as if his scent was bothering them. It was an elaborate act, a facade, that Levi had kept up for so long he struggled to remember what it was like to be an Omega, scared, alone and in heat. But Farlan was right, soon he'd go into heat and the mask would fall.

"Why can't your pride let you be an Omega? You'd shock everyone and maybe people will finally start treating Omegas as fucking people." Farlan turned and walked to the door.
"Where are you going?" Levi shouted.
"To find you suppressants." Farlan slammed the door before Levi could protest. Levi turned and slammed his fist into the wall. "Levi bro?" Isabelle sounded small when she spoke. She hated it when they fought. "He's right, you know."
"I know he's fucking right." Levi tried not to snap at her, "I just can't let that stupid Erwin Smith know I'm fucking weak."
Farlan came back an hour later with no luck and all night Levi tossed and turned because he knew that the moment the suppressants get out of his system he'll be at his weakest point.

Sure enough, not even two weeks later he woke up with the burn of heat in his stomach. A hand was on his shoulder and people were talking, familiar people but Levi's cloudy brain couldn't place a name. Sluggishly he rolled over onto his other side and Isabelle's face came into view. His hand reached for her, instinctively she climb in bed with him and pulled him to her front. She'd dealt with two of his heats before when the suppressants would randomly stop working, she helps a lot, not as much as another Omega would but enough. The door burst open, Levi didn't react as he was to busy breathing in Isabelle's homely scent, Farlan on the other hand was first to react. It was Flagon, their squad leader. He started shouting about how they were late and it was unacceptable but he stopped mid-sentence when Levi's scent hit him and he took in the situation. Farlan glared holes in the man before him. Flagon tutted and muttered something about them being 'a pain in the arse from the start' before leaving again. "What the hell?" Isabelle muttered but was quickly distracted by a moan from Levi. She tried to think of something that would help him but it had been so long since she's last dealt with his heat that she couldn't remember what he needed. Farlan stood trying to think of a plan to get around this situation, what to say, people who could help.

But a plan wasn't needed because a few minutes later the door burst open again with a lot more force than the first time. "Hi hi, everyone. I'm squad leader Hanji, you've probably met me whilst training. Anyway I'm here to help you're little friend, don't worry I'm Beta so I'm not going to harm him." Hanji marched in the room, arms full of blankets and a small wooden box. She stopped by Farlan and said, "Strange, you're an Alpha and you're not over come by the desire to ravish the Omega."
"He's my friend and I'll have you know I'm straight." Farlan bristled.
"Intresting, you can control the animal side of your brain just because of that. Very curious indeed."
"Aren't you going to help him." Isabelle said, now standing by the side of Levi's bed.
"Oh yes, of course." Hanji walked to the bed and knelt beside it. "Hello Levi. In here to help you out. I've brought you all these blankets, so you can nest all you like but first I have this." Hanji placed the blankets next to her on the floor and gestured to the wooden box. "Now every Omega gets one of these for when they go into heat here in the military. We don't have any Omegas here at the moment because every one that enrolled died during training but that's irrelevant. Usually the Omega picks which items they want in here but because you didn't tell us I had to guess what you'd like." Hanji opened the box and the contents made Isabelle go red. Inside were two decently sized fake knots, a dildo without a knot and an anal plug. Normally Levi would have slapped the living shit out of anyone who dare bring such items to him but in the fog of heat all his trembling hand did was reach out for them. He grabbed the larger of the two fake knots and rolled onto his back. He didn't hear Hanji say she would leave the box on the bedside table, nor did he hear her telling Farlan and Isabelle they should give him some privacy because he'd already pulled down his pants and pushed the fake knot inside of himself, moaning at the delicious stretch.