Class

As I came of the coach, I went straight to class."Maybe I can talk to her at break.." I said, as I sat down in search for Amber. I was waiting for Miss Flora until something unusual happened..
"Oh, Hugo! I love your hair! Did you use some kind of gel? James should definitely try some! You look ADORABLE!" Amber boasted. I saw Hugo blush and turn his head at me. He looked kinda worried. I walked up to them, kinda feeling jealous.
"So! What are u guys talking about?" I said as I stood next to Hugo. "Oh Sofia! Wait your turn! I'M speaking with Hugo, not YOU!" Amber cried. I turned over to see Desmond looking at Amber, he blushed and kept staring into her beautiful eyes. "Wow.." Desmond mumbled, as all his concentration was on her. I didn't get it at first but, is it love at first sight? As I was deep in thought, I heard Hugo say my name.
"SOFIA??" Hugo said.
"Oh sorry, I was just thinking😅"
Hugo looked at Desmond, and said nervously,"At Desmond?".
Oh no! I don't know what to say! What if Hugo thinks I like him..I like Hugo, not Desmond. Amber could see my frustration, and took advantage of it.
"Oh Sofia! You are such a cute couple with Desmond! I think u should make the first move Sofia, or someone might take him away from you".

I looked at Amber in shock! Desmond really likes her, yet she thinks I'm a good match with him!? Why is she talking to me at school anyway? Is it because of..No...NO WAY! Because Hugo's here?
"Hugo, don't listen to Amber, I really don't have feelings for-" I stopped as miss flora came in.
"At your seats children!"
"Oh well.." I mumbled under my breath, feeling really disappointed.

Once maths was over, I went up to Hugo, who of course,was with Amber. I was so jealous I could..I could..SCREAM!! But, being the better sibling I am, I decided to see where this is gonna go.

"Hugo, darling! Did u see how Sofia stumbled and looked soo sad when miss flora came in! Wasn't it just hilarious!!"
"No Amber, it wasn't. If Sofia's upset, then that makes me upset to. Your not being very 'princess like' Amber. Anyway, wheres Sofia? Is she still in class or...-" Hugo stopped as I sneaked behind him and covered his eyes with my hands.
"Guess who!" I giggled.
"So soft.." Hugo mumbled.
"What was that?" I whispered next to his ear.
"Argh! I said...uh..Sofia! Is that you? Of Course it is, u have SOFT hands! Ahaha..." Hugo said nervously.

I could feel Amber's deep stares as she pushed me away from Hugo.
"Hey! Amber whyd u do that?"
"Sofia, honey! There was an uhm...err...fly on you! You should be THANKING Me, not shouting! Your favourite and fabulous sibling helps you,yet in return I get a shout? Oh boo hoo! Hugo, say something!!" Amber moaned whilst Hugo was speechless.
"Sofia was just asking Amber, she didn't shout at you.".

Amber got cross and walked away to tell Hildy and Cleo what had happened."Well...I guess we're alone now..huh?" Hugo giggled nervously.
"Uh..yeah.." I blushed whilst turning my head to the ground.
Hugo got up... and went so close to me..I could feel my heart pounding, like it was going to pop out. Then he said something... Something..so sweet..yet embarrassing... He said-