t w o

morgans POV

so, i had just met zach and nick, and i really just have no words. i have their phone numbers, know where they live, and im a huge fangirl for both of them. "ill ask them if they want to come to the mall tomorrow." i told myself. i ran downstairs and sat at the breakfast bar. "whaddya think if i asked zach and nick if they wanted to go to the mall tomorrow? would you drop us off?" i asked her. my mom was stirring something that seemed to take a lot of power, so i got up to help her. "it seems like a great idea." she said in between breaths. "great! do you need anymore help?" I asked. "no, im just finishing up, thank you. dinner is in 15 minutes, though." my mom replied. "okay" i ran back upstairs and lied down on my bed. "hey, it might seem to soon and that's fine if y'all don't want to, but do you guys want to come to the mall with me? my mom will drive & pick us up 👀" i said. a few minutes later nick texted back: "sure! what time?" "how about 11?" i replied, fingers crossed it was good for zach. "yeah! see ya tommorrow then! 😊" zach said. i think i made the record for smiling so hard. i couldnt wait!

oops this is really short but more is coming soon!!! thanks for reading :))