Highschool- Ashton imagine

"So,thats it for today. We have training tomorrow at 5. Don't be late girls!" your couch said.

"Maybe we should skip practice tomorrow" your best friend,Allie says.

"Nah,she'll get pissed just like last time and then will be in trouble" you say as you walked home.

"Well see ya tomorrow" Allie says waving goodbye.

"Bye!" you smile at your best friend.

Just as you were walking home and typing something on your phone you slammed into someone's chest.

"Oh my god! Im sorry,i wasn't watching where i was going. Uh,im so stupid" you said finally looking up to see that guy that sits with you on chemistry.

"Its alright" he smiles,his dimples showing.

"Uh um-im (Y/N)" you said awkwardly getting lost in his green eyes.

"Ashton" he smiled.

"So,big game on friday? Huh" he laughed lightly.

"Yeah..i guess. Im on cheerleading part so uh." you said feeling little embarassed.

"Well,im glad to watch you on friday" he winked and walked away.

You were still dizzy from his eyes and his messy hair,almost covering his eyes.

You fell for him,more than you wanted to admit.

Next morning you met Allie for cheerleading practice.

"Your so happy today,whats got into you?" she laughed.

"I saw Ashton yesterday" you smiled.

"Woah girl" she hitted your arm and sent you a wink.

"Oh shut up" you laughed and hitted her arm back.

"Someone's got a crush" she started singing as you sighed at your crazy best friend.

While you were practising you heard Kim,lead cheerleader talking about how she was on a date with Ashton yesterday and how he kissed her.

Your heart broke.

Did he really?

You exused yourself and got out when tears started filling your eyes.

*Friday*

Today was a game.

You weren't really ready for it but you had to evenknow you didn't want to.

As you walked out and started cheering and dancing around you saw Ashton ftom the corner of your eye watching your every move.

You didn't want to look at him.

When the game finished he walked to you and said "you were amazing out there" he smiled but you ignored him.

You tried to walk past him but he stopped you.

"Why are you ignoring me?" he asked lifting your head up to meet his eyes.

"Why do you even care?" you say rising your voice.

You runned out,tears started filling your eyes again.

As you got out you couldn't run more so you sat on the floor and cried.

"(Y/N),what happend?" he said lifting your head up and pulling you in for a hug.

Your tears soaked his shirt as he gently rubbed your back.

"Baby what happend?" He asked now quietly hugging you tighter.

"Why are you doing this to me?" you said sobbing harder.

"Doing what?" He asked you,clearly confused.

"You kissed Kim and now your calling me baby,just don't" you said pushing his hands off and wiping your tears with your sleeve.

"I didn't kissed Kim" he said getting closer to you.

"She said you did why are y-" he cutted you off my pressing his lips to yours.

"What Ash-" you asked but he shushed you by kissing you again.

"It have always been you" he said smiling widely.

"I love you" he said pulling you in his embrace and kissing your forehead.

"I love you too,Ash"