Prologue

Prologue

"Do you like him?"

I saw her eyes widened. And a moment of silence.

I'm just looking at her and waiting for her to answer. But the truth is, I am afraid to hear her answer.

"M-Maybe... I think s-so..." She said.

"No. Let me correct my question. Do you... love him?"

She just looked down. And with that, I guess she already answered my question.

I sighed deeply.

I tried to smile. I tried harder.

"No need to answer. You're actions already did."

Mas masakit pa pala ito kaysa sa inaasahan ko. Akala ko siya na talaga.

Damn! If she only knew how I'm serious with her. I'd never been serious to a girl. I never was, not until her.

Pero anong swerte ko nga naman oh! Ngayon na nga lang ako nagkagusto ng ganito pero hindi pa ako ang gusto.

And worst...

She is deeply in love with my best friend!

---

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this story are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

PLAGIARISM is presenting someone else's work or ideas as your own, with or without their consent, by incorporating it into your work without full acknowledgement. All published and unpublished material, whether in manuscript, printed or electronic form, is covered under this definition.
(Source:https://www.ox.ac.uk/students/academic/guidance/skills/plagiarism)

"Intellectual Property Code of the Philippines" - Republic Act No. 8293

©2013 Miss BurningRain - All Rights Reserved.

---

Note:

Kung nabasa niyo na po ang 'His Personal Driver', pwedeng magkaroon na kayo ng mga hint sa ibang setting at characters.

Kung hindi niyo pa naman po nabasa, okay lang rin kasi mas may thrill :)

We've known him for being a happy-go-lucky person in 'His Personal Driver'. They said he doesn't take anything seriously except work. Gwapo, mabait, palangiti, matalino, mayaman... is there something more behind these impressions? Can a guy like him be also changed by what we so called "LOVE"? 

Let's see how he will slowly reveal himself... the real HIM.