My Life's a Complete Mess!!! (boyxboy)

Start from the beginning

"Hello? Earth to Jesse." Tyler broke me away from my thoughts. His face was right in front of me.

"Huh? What?" I was really distracted by his mesmerizing eyes.

Tyler chuckled, "you sure are slow today."

I sighed. There was no way I could ever have him. He's straight and thinks of me only as a friend. Maybe I should come clean and tell him I'm gay. NOT!

"Shut up ass hole" I tried to sound irritated. Heck, I was irritated!

He put his hands in front of him as if defending himself, "OK,OK. Geez. Someone must've got up on the wrong side of the bed!"

"Shut up and help me pack!" even though he's hot, he still acts like a jerk.

-----------------------------------

I walked in to Alice's house and saw everyone gathered there already.

"Jesse! Why're you so late?!" Alice crossed her arms and pouted.

I smirked, "sorry, Alice. I forgot you had a sleepover."

Alice scowled. Tyler smiled and my heart nearly stopped beating. His smile was so breathtakingly beautiful. Alice gave me a knowing look and I rolled my eyes. Tyler doesn't swing that way.

"Now that everyone's here, let's play truth or dare!" Alice screamed.

Everyone sat in a circle. Alice, Tyler, Alex, Jessica, Zoey, Lissa, Damian, John and myself. Those are my best friends.

Alice jumped up and down, "I'll start first then, following clock wise, finish at Jesse."

Alice flashed her evil grin at me. I mentally groaned. Alice only grins that evil grin when she's thinking of doing something stupid that will cause me trouble.

"OK, here goes. Alice, truth or dare?" John asked with an evil glint in his eye.

Alice rolled her eyes, "of course, dare!"

It got pretty interesting. John had to kiss Jessica, Lissa had to kiss Damian. Alex was dared to prank call someone in school, which he gladly did. Tyler chose truth and spilled that he wasn't a virgin and he had already had sex with Rachel Dwane, the most popular girl in school.

I didn't like that. It had me burning with jealousy. Why can't I kiss Tyler.

Shut up shut up stupid head. Tyler's straight and doesn't think of you like that, I told myself.

Sigh. Why couldn't he?

-------------------------------

Tyler's POV

I glanced at Jesse. He looked pissed off. I knew he would be. I had sex before him. Haha now he looks like he's having a conversation with himself in his head.

He always spaces out. Sigh.

"Jesse, you OK?" I tried to snap him out of it. He didn't respond. I don't think he heard it. "Earth to Jesse!" I called out again.

"Huh? What?" he jerked like he had been startled.

"You were staring off into space" I chuckled. I couldn't help it, he was so amusing.

"Honestly, Jesse! I'm starting to think you don't like my party... I mean sleepover!" Alice finished off quickly.

Jesse looked embarrassed. He blushed. But when he looked at me, his expression changed. He looked sad. I wonder why.

Jesse rolled his eyes, "shut up, Alice. You know that I didn't want to come but u still forced me so don't complain if I'm boring."

"Yea you're not. You're fine just the way you are" I said sarcastically. I grinned.

Jesse scowled, "don't make fun of me!"

"Yes, yes. You're great Jesse, but now it's your turn. So, truth or dare?" Alice playfully punched his arm.

Jesse chuckled, "you even need to ask? I'm not a wuss you know? It's dare of course!"

Alice giggled. Oh shit, I know that laugh. She's planning something.

"Kiss Tyler."

Everyone groaned. We knew how she was on gay relationships! She likes it! She even has a gay fan club! She always tries to hook us up with gay guys, which we always turn down. That would be seriously wrong.

I watched Jesse. I laughed. He looked ready to kill Alice. He looks so amusing when he's angry. "Alice! I'll kill you! This isn't funny!" he snapped at me.

I shut up.

"I won't do it." Jesse said calmly but threateningly.

Well, that figures. We weren't gay. It's time Alice realized that.

"Chicken." Alice teased him.

The whole room went quiet. Oh no. She did not just say that. Nobody messes with Jesse about his manliness and pride.

To my surprise Jesse didn't get as angry as I expected him to be. "Shut up, Alice. I'm not a chicken... But I've gotta say, that really pissed me off." Jesse complained while rubbing his head.

Suddenly, he got up and came over to me. "My pride is on the line." Jesse whispered. Then, he put his lips on mine.

Sparks flew. Literally. His lips was so soft and tender. I shivered. I wanted more.

I pulled him down and nibbled his lower lip. He opened his mouth and moaned, sending shivers up my spine. I slipped my tongue in his mouth. So sweet.

Our tongues entwined together, fighting for dominance. I won of course. I growled as he nibbled my lip. I felt so good.

I opened my eyes as realization came over me. I was kissing my best friend. And I liked it!

I pushed Jesse away.

-----------------------------------

So how was it? I'm not really sure about the name, is it ok for this story?

Oh yea, where can I find a cover for this particular story? Should I put just a random pic or something that relates to this story.

Pls comment before I do the wrong thing.