SasuNaru

A.N: This story is a SasuNaru story and I hope you all enjoy it to your hearts content. If I don't update this story late it might be because I'm at school or at Vages with my family because we just movies down here so where still sorting out the furniture and stuff and going to get all the boxes down in Cheyenne and come back down to Nevada... So I'am REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLLLLLY SORRY!!!!! PLEASE DON'T HATE ME!

Naruto's P.O.V
Naruto was walking to school when he ran in to his sister Naruko, which was pretty rare for him because she always leaves for school when the sun was just coming over the horizon so she could plan stuff for the school president.

"What are you doing here Naruko?" Naruko looked up blushing and rushed off toward the school. I step foreword to see a manican with his raven black hair and eyes.
*Wow I can't believe that the stor is just throwing a perfectly good manican a way* I thought to my self as I continued walking to school.

When Naruto got to school all he could think about was the manican. But as soon as he realized he was thinking of him being human and having his raven eyes stair at him he fell out of his seat and blushed.
"Hahahahahahaha~" the entire class started to laugh at him.
"MR. UZAMAKI!" The teacher yell. Naruto bulleted up on his feet with his head down with embairesment hung over his head.

"RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING" the school day was finally over and Naruto was ditching datenshun again. "Man I hate that perverted old teacher I always catch him peeping in to the girls bathroom" I said as I walked by my friend Gaara. "Yea me to he gives my the creeps" Gaara stopped to shake off a bad memory. "So you got a date for the up coming prom" I teased Gaara. "Yeas in a matter of fact I did.. And she's surprisingly pretty to" I stop dead I by tracks, stunned to hear him say this words. "W-who i-is it?" I stuttered. Gaara looks up and points to a girl behind me. I turn around and see my little sister Naruko waving to us, I look back at Gaara and he waves back. "WAIT DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE DATING MY LITTLE SISTER!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. "Yea so what?" He said with a blank face looking at me. Naruko ran over to us and pounced on Gaara laughing and giggling. "YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!" I yelled again but this time fell to the floor.