Chapter 1

Lorens POV

The doors to the restaurant opened and Weston, Ariel, Zach, Mario, Brennen, Nick, and me all walked in and grabbed a table. Everyone was talking and I was just on my phone. Our drinks came and Nick spoke up and said we should play truth or dare. Everyone agreed so we stared playing. Dares and truths went by and I was almost in tears from laughing so much.

It was Nicks turn and he chose me. Of course. "I dare Loren and Zach to kiss!"
All eyes were on us. We all made a promise to do any dare so we both slowly got up and walked over to each other. This was really awkward since Ariel and Zach were dating but as I was walking up to Zach I noticed how cute he was. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad.

Zach's POV
"I dare you and Zach to kiss!" I can't believe that nick said that. He is so annoying. He knows me and Ariel are dating. This is going to be so awkward. Ariel eyes suddenly looked like she was about to cry. I got up and walked over to Loren. As I was looking at her I realized how pretty she actually was. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad. As we got closer to each other tension was building up. Everyone was watching us. Finally we were face to face. I said to Loren are you ready and she nodded.

We slowly leaned in and our lips smashed together. After a couple seconds I backed away. It felt so right to be with Loren but I with Ariel. I had to forget about me and Loren and go back to Ariel.

Lorens POV
Me and Zach's lips emerged together and stayed like that for a couple of seconds. Zach pulled away and I slowly backed away. It felt so right to be with Zach but he was with Ariel so it will never happen. We both sat down and the evening went on. All I could think about was me and Zach's kiss.

Authors note:
Sorry this was short I just wanted to see if anyone would like it.

Vote and comment for more.

Updating soon probably

K bye
~Mya