Unbridled Passion

"Ya think I don't love Ya?" Johnny shut the door behind him. He was a little miffed but mainly hurt. He was doing a good job, being a good boyfriend, wasn't he? He snuggled him, gave him kisses, told him how beautiful he looked. "Johnny it's not Yer fault." Max wiped a tear from his face. "Obviously it is, what am I doin wrong?" Johnny put his hand on Max's shoulder. "Nothing, Johnny. It's just.." Max sighed, his breath hitching a bit. He had been crying the entire car ride home from their date. It wasn't Johnny's fault, Max knew Johnny loved him he just didn't know why. He didn't see anything in himself worth loving. So when Johnny said he loved him Max always scoffed inside, figuring it wouldn't last long. Johnny's hand slid off of Max's shoulder and fell to his side. "It's just what baby?" He pressed himself up against Max's back. His hand made it's way to Max's belt, expertly undoing it. He could already feel the slight bulge in his underwear. Max was wearing Johnny's favorite pair of his panties. They were frilly on the edges but showed his ass and hips nicely. Johnny rubbed Max's growing erection, getting a slight roll of his hips in response. "Aaaah...mmh." Max reached behind him and grabbed Johnny's ass. Johnny let Max's skinny jeans fall to the floor leaving his pale legs exposed. "I'm gonna take Ya on the table." Johnny growled in Max's ear. He ground his hard cock against Max's ass. Max's hips were rolling into Johnny's hand, he barely had to do any work. He yanked Max's shirt off and tossed it to the side before taking off his own. He kissed Max's shoulders and up his neck, nipping a little too. Max whirled around and ground his hips against Johnny's. Johnny couldn't hold back the moan "fuuck." Max smirked mischievously as his fingers played with the button and zipper on Johnny's pants. Before he knew it Max's head was bobbing up and down before him. His hot, wet mouth was around Johnny's cock, tongue swirling around it. His hands went in Max's hair, pulling slightly "fuck, baby. Your mouth feels so good." Max deep throated his erection in response, barely holding back a smile when he got a moan out of Johnny. Johnny didn't moan a lot during sex, it was mainly just him telling Max how good he looked under him and how tight he was. Johnny took Max's chin and kissed him deeply. He picked Max up and set him on the kitchen table so his ass was vulnerable. Kissing his entrance Johnny slowly slid his tongue inside, enjoying the taste of Max's ass. He pulled it out and slid two fingers in one at a time. He slowly began to finger him, getting him ready for Johnny's massive cock. Max bit his arm to keep quiet, failing most of the time. Tears formed in the corners of his eyes as he felt Johnny's fingers slide in and out of him. Johnny pulled out his fingers and pressed himself against Max's tight hole. He ached to be inside already, Max's ass was heaven. He was hot, wet, and tight as fuck inside. Not to mention the noises Max made, he moaned like a grade A porn star. When he cried out it was needy and breathy, every time it almost made Johnny cum on the spot. "Fuck you're beautiful, baby." Johnny breathed as he slid his member inside. Max moaned and pressed his face against the table. They'd fucked on pretty much every piece of furniture in their apartment, the chair, the couch, the coffee table, the bed, in the shower, even on the counter. Max pushed back against him encouragingly. Johnny smirked, taking the go ahead and began at a rocking pace. "Mhf h-harder." Max white knuckled the edge of the table. Johnny lost track before he realized he was pounding into Max, the noises he was making were unbelievable. But it wasn't right, Johnny didn't like it "hold up, baby." He pulled out. Max felt empty and something else, an ache in his chest. The moment had finally come, Johnny realized there wasn't anything he loved about Max. He thought he was going to cry, he had been waiting for this moment, preparing. But he was still afraid. "Get on your back." Johnny kissed his ear. Max was surprised but he rolled onto his back like he was told. Better. Johnny could kiss him this way and see the cute faces he made. He kissed him as he moved back between Max's legs, caressing his inner thighs. He was going to leave bruises but he knew Max liked those ones. He put Max's legs over his shoulders as he slid back in. Max's gasp when he felt Johnny's erection fill him up again made Johnny chuckle. He leaned forward so he could kiss Max again, he was so damn flexible they could fuck in pretty much any position. Johnny's mouth moved from Max's lips to his collar bone where he bit down and began sucking. He loved leaving hickeys all over Max's body, they let people know he was taken, plus Max always scratched him when he did it. Right on Que. Max's nails dug into Johnny's arms, leaving nice red lines. Max was surprisingly kinky in bed, or wherever they chose to make love. They had used a lot of 'toys'. Hell, one time Max let Johnny cuff him to a bed and gag him, he looked so fucking sexy. They're tongues fought over who's mouth they were going to dance in. Max surrendered and granted Johnny entrance and their tongues battled in his mouth. "I love ya baby." Johnny bit Max's neck."Ah! Mm! Nf!" Max dug his nails into Johnny's skin. Johnny intertwined their fingers like he always did when he was about to cum. "J-Johnny! Ah!" Max came all over his belly. Johnny climaxed inside. Johnny pulled out and picked Max up bridal style. Max's arms hung loosely around Johnny's neck as he rested his head against his shoulder. "I love ya." Johnny kissed his chin. He carried Max to their bed where he laid him down gently. Max snuggled under the sheets, awaiting his lover to join him. Johnny slid under the covers and wrapped his muscly arms around Max. "I love you too." Max pecked Johnny's nose. Johnny caught his chin and pulled him into a long kiss. They parted, both panting. Max nuzzled Johnny's chest and sighed contentedly. He felt safe in Johnny's arms, like no one, not even his father could hurt him. "Johnny?" Max ran his fingers over Johnny's chest. "I'll still be here when Ya wake up." He chuckled and kissed the top of Max's head. It had become a nightly ritual, it being the only way Max would try to go to sleep. He nodded and closed his eyes, inhaling the scent of his lover.