Episode 1: The Bubbler

Marinette walked into the classroom after being twenty minutes late, only to discover Adrien in the room, alone.

"Where is everyone?" Marinette asked.

Adrien turned to see Marinette standing in the hallway. "No clue. I just came in a couple minutes ago."

Suddenly, a voice came on the intercom, and it wasn't Mr. Damocles. "Marinette Dupain-Cheng, Adrien Agreste, please head to the library."

Marinette froze. "What's that about?"

"No clue. Come on!" Adrien said, grabbing Marinette's wrist and pulling her along.

"Wait! Hold your horses! I can walk there by myself!" Marinette said, trying to free her wrist.

"Oops. Sorry!" Adrien said, letting go as Marinette fell on the steps. "Sorry again. Need any help up?"

"No, this is normal for me." Marinette said, helping herself up and running in front of Adrien to the library. Once the two were in, the doors shut and were locked.

"No!" Chloé yelled, running to the door. "Why didn't you keep it open!?"

"Sorry!" Adrien said, holding his hands up in defense. "We didn't know!"

"Why are we here anyway?" Marinette asked as she noticed Alya standing by Nino.

"Something about Ladybug and Chat Noir. I think we're finding out their secret identities or something like that."

"What!?" Marinette asked, standing straighter. "W-wh-what if one of them doesn't exactly want their cover to be blown?"

"She said that Ladybug and Chat Noir are in this room somewhere." Alya said, patting a spare seat for Marinette to sit down.

"Who's 'she'?" Adrien asked.

"Chat Noir from the future!" Nino said.

"Come to think about it," Alya said, thinking. "Under the mask, she looked like a combination of Marinette and Adrien."

"What!?" Marinette asked, freaking out.

"Yeah, I noticed that to!" Mylène said.

"She had Marinette's hair and Adrien's eyes." Ivan said.

"If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go find something to keep me occupied on the other side of the library..." Marinette said as she ran to the other side to the library. "Tikki, we need to talk!"

"I'm here!" Tikki said, coming out of Marinette's purse. "I heard everything! What are we gonna do!?"

"Why do you think I needed to talk to you!?"

"Calm down Marinette, it'll be fine! Think positive!"

"I can't think positive when Adrien is going to find out who I really am!"

"It won't be that bad."

"Sure it will! There's a reason why it's called a 'secret identity' Tikki! It's supposed to remain secret!"

"They were bound to find out at some point."

"But not like this!"

"Marinette, you'll be fine."

"I don't know..."

"Go and sit down. But grab a book so they won't get suspicious, yet."

"Okay." Marinette grabbed a random book and quietly sat down next to Alya. "Can we just get this over with?"

Just as she said that, the screen turned on and a video played the theme song.

Marinette: Happy birthday! *crashes into manikin* Happy birthday! *turns on computer* Happy birthday Adrien!