Chapter 1

"Just gonna stand there and hear me cry
But that's alright because I love the way you lie
I love the way you lie
I love the way you lie"

I stop the song and wrap the towel around my body, to use another for my hair. As I grab my clothes to get dressed, I hear noise coming from the room.

"No maybe it's the neighbors, or....."  I couldn't even finish my thought because I had tears running down my face. I wipe them off then leave the bathroom. "Babe, I haven't seen my keys do you know where they........are....?.."  I walk into the room to see my worst fear yet. My sister having sex with my fiancée, they cover themselves with the blanket. The tears are running down my face like a river, I walk out with my sister calling me, I grab my keys and slam the door shut, driving my car as far away as possible. I stop by a creek, take off my engagement ring and throw it in.

After that I leave the creek to go to the arena for Monday Night RAW tonight. On my way there, I call Sasha and tell her everything that happens. She tells me to meet her at a local coffee shop, I hang up and drive to the arena parking my car. As I get out all my stuff from the car, fans kept calling my name for me to come over for pictures and video.

"MARIA I LOVE YOU!!" "MARIA COME OVER FOR A PICTURE!!" "FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM PLEASE!!" and many more chants from the fans. "

"See you guys tonight" I say as I wave my hand coming into the arena. I get to my locker room and put all my stuff down, changing into my attire for tonight. I see Sasha come in, we meet up and as I wait for her to get ready I was talking to Corey Graves.

"So how you like the RAW brand now Corey?" I ask.
"Amazing...it's a completely different feel, from backstage, to the crowd it's amazing. Love it" He replies. I chuckle.
"Well I'm I'm gonna be on commentary tonight. So be ready" I tell him. He laughs
"Will do" he says them goes somewhere

I feel a hand grab me into the room.

"Maria, what is going on between you too?" Sasha asks me
"Nothing. We just talked for a little" I say in reply
"Okay. You sure?" She asks
"Yes" I say
"You sure" once again Sasha asks
"YES!!" I say

She laughs as we go outside to the local coffee shop. As we leave there is TMZ with camera all up in my face asking me questions about me and my now ex-fiancé.

"Marie is it true what happened between you and your fiancé?...Maria is it true that you two are not together anymore?" the TMZ reporter asks. "I'd rather not reveal any kind of information about the situation right now, if anything I will do it I my own. Get that camera out of my face" I say.

"Oh my god, that's why I hate TMZ sometimes" Sasha says.
"Don't blame you for saying that" I said
"Okay. So you told me everything already....what's your next move?" Sasha asks
I sigh. "I don't know Sasha, I mean- " I get interrupted
"You are not going back to him...your coming with me okay" she tell me
"Yes....can you help me back my bags?" I ask
"Most defiantly, we can go after the event." She replies.
We get up to leave and re-enter the arena.

"Let the games begin"