Chapter 1

"Oh Draco, you're so charming," said Hermione.

"Why, Hermione, I already knew, but thank you for pointing out the obvious," replied a smirking Draco.

Hermione laughed as she playfully slapped him on his arm. These two were truly perfect for each other.

"Eleven years since I met you and you are still the same arrogant prick," stated Hermione.

"That's the reason you love me, isn't it?" asked Draco.

"Unfortunately, yes, love."

"Hermione, do you remember the story of how we fell in love?" asked Draco.

"Of course, Draco, I could never forget. I remember it like it was yesterday," replied Hermione.

"It all started when....."

-----

So that was my first chapter. It was also my first cliffhanger. I apologize that the first chapter was super short, but I promise you my writing will get better throughout the story. My picture above the chapter us one of my favorite Dobby quotes. This is one thing I have been wondering for awhile: Does Dobby remind you of Smeagol/Gollum from The Lord of the Rings? Of course Dobby is way kinder, but, to me, it's really just the way that Dobby and Gollum speak to their Masters, Frodo and Harry. For example when Dobby says, "Dobby must save Harry Potter and his friends!" or when Dobby calls Harry 'Master,' just like Gollum does.

Anyways, please comment with you answer to my question! And PLEASE vote if you can!

What did you guys think of the first chapter? 😊