Chapter one

Luke point of view :

I woke up and heard my mum crying. she has been crying a lot recently and every time I ask her why she's crying she always pushes me away.

I sighed and grabbed my glasses off my desk where my lamp was. I grabbed my clothes and picked out my clothes for today. I forgot to pick it out last night because my brother jake was "making out" with his 'girlfriend' and i was busy trying to block out the noise.

"Mum is it okay if I walk home today?" I asked my mom as I walked down stairs fully clothed, and my hair was neatly brushed and teeth fully clean and white.

"Are you sure sweetie? I don't want you coming home with your face all bruised up and bloody again." she said looking worried.

"Yes mum. I promise I'll get home safe today. I'll walk home with jake if you'd like." I smiled weakly at her.

"Jake? honey he's going on a date today after school with Cindy." She said looking back at her breakfast.

"Please don't let me beg mum, I just wanna walk home today." I honestly don't know why I wanna walk home but I just have a feeling that something good will happen.

"Fine, but if you come home with bruises I'm going to talk to your principal about those boys who keep hurting you." she warned. I nodded and kissed mum goodbye and walked to school.

I leave really early so when I walk to school nobody bothers me or bullies me while I'm walking.

I finally got to school and then I saw calum, Ashton, and Michael. They smirked at each other and began to walk towards me.

I walked even faster when one of them who I believe is Michael called me. but then one of them grabbed by arm which made me stop in my tracks.

"When I call you, you stop, you understand?" Michael said gripping onto my arm harder.

I nodded and tried to get out of his grip but he didn't let go.

"P-please let go, it h-hurts." I said trying to get out if his grip.

" What a pussy!" Calum laughed. he laughed and slapped me. it hurt like hell but I wasn't gonna show it. !

"Let go of him you fucktards." someone said in the hall coming closer as they spoke.

"Leave him alone mikey." I saw the girl more clearly and I saw it was Bree Clifford. She is Michaels little sister. She's really pretty. she's really different from the rest of the 'populars' she doesn't care what people say about her and she doesn't dress like a whore. she also isn't innocent but she doesn't show it. And she skipped a grade so that's why she's in the same grade as me.

"Ugh, Bree what did I say about minding your business? why don't you go back to your boyfriend." Michael said letting go of my arm.

My arm hurts like hell and my face. I was about to make a run for it but calum stopped me.

"Going somewhere?" calum smirked.

"I-I have t-to get t-to class" I stuttered. the rest of the boys laughed and bree rolled her eyes.

"Just leave the kid alone yeah?" Bree said before strolling down to math our math class. we have basically all the same classes except Spanish.

"You're so lucky my sister was here to save your ass but next time I'm gonna make sure she isn't." He spoke before walking away.

I glanced at them and Ashton smiled weakly at me. he is the 'nice' one I guess you can say. he doesn't give harm to me like the rest unless he's 'told' to.