Before

"Come on Lass" his low Irish accent spoke into her ear. She would be lying if she said that his voice didn't arouse her in a least bit. He nibbled at the sensitive area of her neck, he replaced his teeth with his lips. She threw her head back in pleasure as he continuously kissed and sucked at her neck. He let out a low growl as she began to tug at his shirt. He chuckled lowly and shook his head no, he left the blonde dissatisfied, he already had his eye on someone. She pulled at his shirt again and he growled,"I said no Kelly" she scoffed and rolled her eyes. She walked away from the Irish native. He didn't care ,however, it just added to his ego.

He couldn't care less with the women he slept with, nor did he show any feelings for them. He only cared for her. He showed feelings for her. People seen him in the ring and away from her. And they could tell the god honest truth that he showed zero remorse for his actions, that his bright blue orbs for eyes were cold and hard. But when he sees her or is with her he perks up, his usual blue-grey eyes lit up with electricity the melanin surging to bright hues of blue and grey. She'd make him smile, he'd laugh around her, he'd be a better person around her. The second she'd leave  he'd  mutter "Adelaide Fisher tha' things ya do to me" and is back to the cold, hard man whore.

"You've got to stop that" His close friend, Sami, spoke "If you want to even get close to her in that way, you've got to stop Finn, she saw that earlier." He chastised Finn on his behavior, although Sami is younger, he seems to be much more wiser than the 35 year old man whore. Finn sighed and covered his face, he nodded slowly but thought differently.

___________________________
A/N: whoa
This is first book that is quite smutty but.
But a very big thank you to DeviantSmiler for the cover
I love
And this is also dedicated to DeviantSmiler

But whoa nice words there A.
whoa Finn ya weirdo

And if you liked this make sure to tell your friends and followers. It'd be appreciated!!!

As always
- Adrian S.