So, We Meet Again

Start from the beginning

We both laughed. I loved talking to Taylor, almost as much as I loved talking to Yn. I was having a nice conversation until Corahn walked in the room.

"Uggghhh. Girl, let me call you back" I said rolling my eyes at the sight of Corahn.

"Okay, bye" Tay said before hanging up the phone.

"Hey bae" Corahn said, kissing my cheek. "You hungry?" he asked.

I just turned my back to him and laid down. It was as if I didn't even see him. I then turned the TV on and turned the volume up high enough to drown out whatever he had to say.

He came over to me and took the remote. He turned the TV off and turned his attention back to me. "Bae, you're still mad at me? It was two days ago and I said sorry two million times! When are you going to forgive me?"

I sat up and looked him in the eyes. "All I wanted was for you to give me decent advice. You acted as if you didn't even care."

He sighed. "Minnie, what did you expect for me to do?! I'm not fuckin Dr. Phil!"

"Corahn, yo little light skinned ass got one more time to snap off on me! I didn't do shit to you and I was talking calmly at first but I refuse to be talked down to by anyone! Especially you!" I felt my blood boiling. Anyone who knows me knows that I hate being yelled at.

He sighed again. "Min, I'm sorry okay. I've just been really stressed out lately and I'm not sure what to do."

I walked over to him. "What's going on, Corahn?"

He looked at me. "Babe, it's my new boss. She's always on my case. It's really frustrating and she's taking money away out of the pay checks. I barely have enough money to pay the bills. It's bothering me."

"Babe, if you were having money problems and problems at work, why didn't you tell me?"

"Because, I'm supposed to be taking care of you. You shouldn't have to worry about anything. I should be the one that handles all of the bills and money problems, not you." He looked a little embarrassed.

"Babe, we're in this together. If you struggle, I struggle. If you hurt, I hurt. We're in this together, forget about your fucking ego. I'm going to love you no matter how much of a struggle we go through."

"Thanks, babe." He smiled and I basically melted.

"And... if it helps, I can talk to your boss for you." I said.

His smile faded a little bit. "Min, I don't know about that. She talks a lot and if she says the wrong thing to you, you might end up getting me fired because of what you might do" he chuckled.

I laughed. "I'll try to be civil for you" I said giggling.

He smiled. "I love you babe."

"I love you too" I said. I sat on his lap and his "friend" started to rise, causing me to giggle. He just stared at me and kissed me.

It was like a real life fairy tale.

Yn's POV

*Friday*

I'm still stuck on how Diggy just magically appeared out of the blue with a new girl and a new baby. It really hurts but I don't have time to think about all of it right now though. I have to go to work and I have to make sure DJ is ready for school.

I got up and walked into the bathroom to start getting ready. I turned the light on and noticed a note on the mirror. It said:

Good morning, Yn. By the time you read this, I will already be gone to take DJ to school. I don't want you to worry about being late. Don't worry. Have a good day at work.