ones i screamed "WHAT!!" carlisle esme and emmet came over try to calme me down i turned to see jasper shaking wth anger. i feel bad for that im doing that to him. 

carlisle wisperd in my ear "edward, you Have to calm down. If you dont you wont see your children. please calm down"

i took long breaths in and let it out. i close my eyes for a bit and though about my children how do they look and esme rubbing my back was working i was calming down.

i looked over at jasper. i send him and apology smile and he waved it off

i looked up and saw the brothers and bella talking from the lookes of it she was not happy.

aro turned to us and said "its been settle you can meet them. under our terms.You can not leave the premises with them, your time will be limited, the gurads will be with them at all time, so will we. if everything goes perfect, we will expand your privileges."

i wanted to jump from happiness i will meet them! I will meet MY CHILDREN!!!!

the only thing that sucks is the terms

but everything will be fine aslong as i get to see them!

"do you accepeted?"aro asked

carlisle look at all of us and we nodded

carlisle  spoked"we acceped"

"very well, you can start your visitation hours after the crowning.now enjoy the rest of your day we will see you all at the crowning." with that they all exit the room

bella pov

we were feeding my angels. they ask for there bottle so they got there bottles. i never deny them anything.

we spend our time with them before the crowing. till we had to go they didnt want us to go but we promis we will come back before they fall asleep. they were happy about it. 

when i walked in my room alec was waiting for me. he was seated on my bed in boxers

"well my love, you took long. i was getting very lonely"he said with a sexy smile

"mmmmm.."i walked slowly to him taking of my clothes "you dont have to worry about it anymore" i got on top of him pinning his hand over his head. i lean in and wisperd "im here" i kissed him roghly he rolled us over and pin me down

" i missed you" he said in between our kisses

we kissed and kissed. "ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww" jane screamed making the funniest face ever we stop kissing and looked at her 

"i never never wanted to see my brother and my best friend naked " she said in a squeaky voice

"jane thats what you get for not knocking, and we were getting to the best part!! dam jane.and were not naked were in undergarments" i smiled evilly at her meanwhile she maid a "fuchy face"

i laught got off the bed walking to jane and hugging her "love ya"

she smiled and turned to alec "you get out" she was pushing him out of my room mean while saying "out, out, out"

i was laughing so hard alec was in boxers only,just to think he will have to walk down the hallway were the kings rooms are and down the stairs were the guards room were.felix and demetri are going to make fun of him. thats for sure... i am so happy the angels room is close, they wont be seeing that.

- getting ready-

jane and i are having so much fun getting ready.jane has dress me in a sheath column one shoulder short blue cocktail dress with a pair of high white stilettos. my hair was down and curled. my makeup was simlple blue and white  eye shadow with red lip stick.

jane was dress in a short black and white dress with black stilettos. She had her hair up in a bun her makeup was simple dark red lip stick with light black eye shado.

"jane you look beautiful, but your missing something" i said walking towards my counter were my jewlery box was. i took out a beautiful simple diamond necklace with dangling dimond earrings.

"turn around jane" she did as she is told and i put the necklace on her followed by the earing she went to take a look in the mirror

"oh, bella i love it, thank you!!" she ran and hugged me tight

"your welcome, know can you help me with mine"

"of course!, were is it" she ask with a hug smile on here face

"its on the counter in a blue square box"

she came walking back with it i lifted my hair. she places the necklace on me and tied it. then she put my earings on. i walked to the mirror and looked at my self. i looked beautiful. the diamond earrings and necklace really did tie up my outfit.

"bella you look beautiful, its time to go. they are going to present you in two minutes"

with that said we walk down to the ball room were the crowning will be placed. i are waiting to make the gran entrance.

"we know present you our queen Isabella marie Volturi!!" i heard applause. the guards open the big doors. all eyes were on me, i began to make my way to the kings. 

i finally maid my way. aro held his hand out to me, i took it and smiled at him. he press a kiss on my hand. he turned "to our new queen" with that they applause

"know engoy!" he said i kiss him on the cheek

marcus walk foward to be and placed a kiss on my cheek and wisperd in my ear so low so i could only hear "welcome to the family, even tho you were family since you came and maid this place a living joy" if i were human i will be crying

i smiled and gave him a hug and a kiss on his cheek.

"well, im hurt, i did not get a kiss" i turned and caius was there holding his hand to his heart

"of course you get one"i gave him a kiss on the cheek he turned and did the same as marcus, wisperd in my ear  "thank you for every,for making this family brighten with joy and happines"
 i smiled

i am loving my family!!!!!

jane, alec, demetri, and felix came and congratulate me.

alec was the first to ask me to dance.he lead me to the middle of the dance and we began to dance. then i was taken away from him and dance with aro, marcus,caius,demetri, and felix.

as the night went on i have dance with all the the males, excepted the cullens. they have tryed to dance with me but everytime they did someone comes and takes me away.

marcus and i  have been seated together "drinking"

"are you enjoying your self" marucs ask while taking a sip

"yes, i am. how about you"

"i am enjoying my self too, i just cant wait till this is over" he said sending me a knowing smile

i giggled, he is SO  inpatient when it come to the Angeles

"may i have this dance, Miss.Isabela Voulturi" a familiar voice said from behind me

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------