"What? Are you really?!" I glanced at Greyson who nodded, another softer smirk on his face. Damn that stupid smirk.

Amon got up and kneed Benny until he moved over enough so he could fit on the bed too. No I was squished against Benny, whose arms were around me tightly, Amon leaning over Benny to smile at me.

"Always wanted a threesome." He wiggled his eyebrows again.

"NOT WITH ME!" Benny cried, kicking Amon off the bed again.

Greyson tossed his apple core into a nearby bin. He laughed as Amon lay on the ground, glaring at the ceiling and muttering something about how 'unloved he is.'  He lept onto the bed beside me, wrapping his arms around my waist tightly.

I surpressed a shiver at his closeness and wiggled closer to Benny, who had his arms around me too, just under my boobs and not around my waist.

"Uh, you might not want to do that." Benny laughed , getting up and pulling away from  me. He stepped off the edge of the bed. "I'm going to unpack in the other room. I'm no sharing a bed with Greyson, so sucked in Grace." He stepped over Amon, saluting him.

I looked at Greyson, who looked at me, his eyes searching my face for something. I didn't realise we were both leaning in until there was an all-mighty crash that made me jump six foot in the air and scream.

I rolled out of Greyson's embrace and looked over the edge of the bed to see Benny on the ground, Amon laughing his head off as he gripped Benny's ankle. I rolled my eyes. Boys.

"You guys are pathetic." I laughed, shaking my head. As Benny tried to Army crawl out of Amon's death grip.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm going for a walk." Amon suddenly announced, getting up from the tiny table so quickly that it knocked over Benny's eight story card tower.

He watched, open mouthed, as his masterpiece fell to bits before rounding on his brother with an angry look on his face. "You are so dead." he snapped, getting ready to tackle Amon to the ground.

"Tackle me later." Amon said, brushing off Benn'y defencive stance and grabbing  a shirt to pull over his bare torso.

Damn, I hoped he'd be walking around like that all day. I though as I watched his abs disappear under a light cotton blue shirt.

Benny cocked his head suddenly, before his mouth formed a round 'O' and he sat back down, muttering about now he'd worked really hard on that 'damn card tower'. I stood too, careful not to knock over Benny's precious tower.

Amon was already half-way out of the car-park by the time I caught up with him.

"What are you doing, Grace?" He asked, putting his hands into his cut-off jean pockets.

I raised an eyesbrow, but didn't look at him as we trudged along downt he street. "I'm coming with you."

Amon shook his head lightly, his dirty blond hair falling into his handsome face as his blueish eyes bore a hole in my face. "Why? I'm going for a walk."

This time I shook my head. "No, you're going to see your Dad, aren't you?"

Amon's face paled a little as he kicked a stone along the ground. "Maybe."

I smiled. "Well, I needed to get out of the room. The dust was driving me insane." I smiled at him, as happily as I could. I bumped hips with him. "Besides, I want to see where you get your good-looks from..."

Amon chuckled, throwing his arm around my shoulders. "What the heck, lets go."

We spent ten minutes walking down the lonely street, Amon's arms still protectivly over my shoulder. I didn't have any romantic feelings towards the guy, but despite this I leaned in to rest my head on his broad shoulders.