chapter 1: my first day

You where siting on a couth watching TV. Just as you where starting to get bored and you turned off the TV, you hear a violent and loud knocking at your door. You open the door and the guy that was standing there KISSED YOU! You blush 50 shades of (b/c). " I'm sorry I lost a bet with my friend." he whispers. then he leaves. "who was that and what was that......?" you say softly to your self. You close the door and go to bed wanting to fall a sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The next day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You just woke up and your getting dressed, when you think of him again. When you go out side you see him walking down the street with his head down. You run to try and catch up with him, but by the time you see your best friend Crystal you lose him. "Who is he?" Crystal asks. since you are kinda new in town and you don't really know any one. You say "I really don't know." " Well any way what are we going to do? OH maybe we can ... no. OR......no. I DONT KNOW!" Crystal says franticly." Why don't we go have lunch?" you say. Crystal nodes her head. You walk around town for a while trying to find a good place to eat. When you say manny places so Crystal lets you pick where you two are going. As you walk in the door you see HIM sitting and eating. "Hey cry (you call sometimes call crystal cry) that short guy over there umm... kinda kissed me" you say to crystal. He over hears you and he shrugs down in his seat trying... Wanting to disappear. You bite your bottom lip and start to blush while looking down at your feet. "OMG you are totally flushed for him!!!!" Crystal says with a happy sounding voice. " WHAT.....no." You say kinda loudly. "And shhh keep your voice down! Every one is going to hear you!"