"Ew, don't touch me" I shout as I slightly nudge her off of me and enter the car, sliding on my reflective Dior sunglasses.

Cedric, my chauffeur enters the limousine and ignites the engine as he places the given address on the GPS. "Miss Oberlin, you're moving Houston Street?" Cedric asks curiously in his thick British accent.

"No. Of course not Cedric. Stop joking around" I laugh, hoping Cedric was only pranking me.

"Well, your mother gave me the address. Here, it even says Houston Street" He hands me the paper with the written address, my mouth drops wide open.

"H-Houston Street? I'm moving to the Lower-East side of Manhattan?!" I stutter as my heart uncontrollably paces. If only my life couldn't get any worse, I'm moving to a rat-infested, over populated, disgusting suburban area! Are you kidding me?

"Cedric, how much money do I have to bribe you with to not abandon me there?" I offer him.

"Miss Oberlin, may I remind you - you're parents completely cut you off. You're broke, you have no money to bribe me with. Even I'm more richer than you" Cedric begins laughing as he drives off.

I call Crystal, one of my best friends. "Crystal, you won't believe it!" I yell.

"What is it now, Chanel?" Crystal replies sounding somewhat uninterested.

"I'm moving to the Lower-East side of Manhattan! My so-called mother kicked me out" I sigh through the phone in utter disgust.

"Aw Chanel, how unfortunate" I could feel her sympathy was false, she sounded sarcastic in fact.

"Well, anyway please don't tell Chad, I know he'll break up with me once he finds out he's dating someone who's brok-" She randomly ends the call on me. Strange.

We finally arrive in front of the rustic apartment building. "Cedric, please don't leave me here. Take me back home!" I beg as tears uncontrollably race to the ends of my rosy cheeks.

"Miss Oberlin, I don't work for you anymore. I'm just taking your mothers orders. Go upstairs and settle into your apartment, I'll bring in the luggages" Cedric tosses me the apartment keys. "By the way, your apartment number is 443. Don't forget it" He shouts as he begins carrying my luggages.

I walk into the apartment building and glance around, no elevator? Ugh! I walk up the endless cycle of stairs and finally found my apartment. I grabbed the keys that Cedric gave me from my Prada handbag and struggled putting the key in the keyhole. Clearly, the door was over 100 years old due to the paint peeling off the chipped wood. As I swung the door wide open, a peculiar stench whipped me in the face. "Poor people smell" I squirm in disgust.

This place is the complete opposite to what mother was saying. "Decent sized and beautifully furnished" What a bunch of lies. I opened the bedroom door and see the "bed". A single sized bed, how the hell am I supposed to fit in that?!

I slump on bed, giving a heavy sigh, thoughts start flowing through my head - how long does mother intend for me to stay here? Where am I supposed to get a job? Tired from last night's partying I head to the shower, I turn on the rusty shower tap and undress.

Cedric knocks on the bathroom door. "Miss Oberlin I have dropped off all your luggages in your room, I will make my way back home, your mother and father will be back later to drop of the rest of your things " He pants to me from all the carrying he did.

I shout to make sure he hears me above all the water trickling down my face, "Ok Cedric! Shut the door on your way out!" As he farewells, I hear the door shut as I go back to washing my hair.

As I turn off the taps I hear the front door opening and slamming the door close, hearing heavy footsteps towards the kitchen. "Cedric, is that you?" I hop out of shower and wrap myself with a towel from the towel rack. I slightly open the door and peak outside. I glance around and see curly haired man, raiding my fridge. My heart uncontrollably paces, what if I get killed! I grab the toilet plunger and quietly walk out the bathroom, ready to attack the intruder. As I sneak up behind him, raising the toilet plunger ready to hit him - the curly haired intruder quickly turns around and grabs ahold of my wrist as I drop the toilet plunger.

"Who are you! What are you doing in my apartment" I squirm, trying to pull out of his grip.

"You're Chanel right? Why are you trying to hit me? With a toilet plunger?" The unknown man attempting to calm me down as he had his two firm hands, holding my arms.

"How do you know me!" I obnoxiously breathe heavily, trying to push him off of me, I finally break loose from his grip and I back off.

"I thought you'd knew you have a roommate? My names Harry Styles".