Chapter 1

Enjoy~

_______________________

~(Y/n)'s P.O.V~

I walk back home after a tiring day of  Elementary School. Today was Field day so my legs ache. I can't wait to show mom and dad how many laps I ran today! The anticipation to see my parents triggers adrenaline and I skip down the sidewalk. I see my home and break into a sprint.

"Mom! Dad! Guess what!" I yell but abruptly stop when I see the front door has been broken down. The grip on my book bag straps tighten.

"Mom...Dad?" I hesitantly call out. I push aside the broken wood and enter to see the living room turned upside down. Everything is...everywhere. Where are my parents? Panic rises and I start to search around. The kitchen is a disaster. I start up the stairs.

At the top I hear crunching noises and dripping noises. Panic runs through my body and I notice my parents room slightly open.

"Mom....Dad?" I mutter and creak open the door hoping to see them. But what lies before me is horrifying and revolting. A figure stands by the bed gulping down meat with blood dripping down their chin. I see their eyes...Ghoul's eyes. I freeze and the air leaves my lungs. My eyes scan down to see ripped hands with the similar rings of my parents. My hands tremble and the figure holds up an eyeball.

"M-Mom..." I manage out. The ghoul stops and turns to me. I step back and make a run for the stairs but in a second the ghoul is there.

"And where do you think you're going?" The ghoul asks. My eyes go the blood still dripping down his chin and onto his black shirt. I exhale sharply and dart for my room and thankfully I lock it before he gets inside. He bangs against the door, laughing.

"Now now, why don't you come out? If you do I'll snap your neck before eating you" He says, "Then I'll eat all of you just like your parents."

I look around and glance down the window. It's too high up to jump and not expect anything to break.

"Come on! Consider yourself lucky that I'll be snapping your neck." The ghoul hisses, "Unlike you're parents who screamed...and screamed as I ripped their insides out and ripped their limbs apart."

The ghoul laughs manically and I spot Dad's phone with a piece of paper next to it.

Please call this number (Y/n), I'm sorry sweetie. Mommy and Daddy love you~

I quickly dial the number and as it dials I move my dresser to the door.

"That's it I'm coming in!" The ghoul pounds on the door and I flinch. I tremble not being able to cry from the fear.

"Ah~ Mr. (L/n)! Did you decide to come back?" I hear. What do I say? The pound on the door gets harder and the ghoul breaks a hole through the door.

"P-Please help me" I say my voice filled with fear. "My parents are...d-dead and the ghoul is gonna eat me."

"Oh...Akira! Stay on the phone with this girl!" I hear the man yell.

"I'm gonna eat you alive, you bitch!" The ghoul yells.

"I'm...going to die" I quiver, fear visible in my tone. "Aren't I?"

"No you're not" The girl who I assume is Akira says. "Don't worry okay? What's your name?"

"(Y/n)...(L/n)" I say tears streaming down my face. I hear my dresser knock over and I turn to see the ghoul break open my door. I start to hyperventilate and I drop the phone.

"(Y/n)? (Y/n)?!" I hear Akira's voice. The ghoul chuckles and breaks the rest of the door. This is it. I'm going to die. The tears come down faster and I back up. I trip over my book bag and the ghoul lunges for me.