Tayley-ChapterTwo

Taylor's POV

I wake up feeling happy and relaxed, I then glance over at the bedside table where my phone is laying and use my free arm to click the home button on the iPhone, 8:40 am.

Man... i was hoping for it to be about 11 am. I look over to my right and see Hayley laying there, her face in my direction, she was so adorable when she slept, her fiery orange hair all over the white pillow and her arms wrapped around my torso. I could look at Hayley all day, she was so beautiful, her lips looked so delicate, I felt the need to kiss them up I didn't want to wake Hayley, she looked so peaceful.

As my thoughts were wondering off, I felt movement coming from my right arm and I saw Hayley tossing and turning as she was waking up, I looked down at her and her sleepy eyes looked up at me and her mouth curled into a smile, the same adorable smile that I fell in love with when I was 17.

"Good Morning" she beamed at me, how could you not love this girl?

"Morning Sleepy" I smiled back at her, which bought me a kiss from her.

She pulled away after about 6 seconds and then snuggled in my under arm sighing happily. I pulled her even closer to me which I didn't think was possible.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked her

""I just wanna hang out with you, I don't care what we do" she looked up at me and revealed her 'spongebob' smile which made, my heart melt.

"Okay, how about we go to the music store to check out some vinyls and then we can get something to eat, and then make our way back to the bus for movie night with Jerm and Kat?" She looked at me with amazement.

"That sounds epic!" She exclaimed, she then stood up, revealing her sexy body, not afraid to cover up. "I'm gonna get changed now then!" She walked over to our suitcases and picked out some clothes and then ran to the bathroom. I chuckled and walked over to the suitcases myself and picked out my MewithoutYou T-Shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans and then I grabbed my Army Green Vans and decided to get changed.

After about 10 minutes, Hayley walked back into the room wearing a No Doubt Cut sleeved T-Shirt, some denim shorts with Blue paint dripping tights and her thunder-cats converse, she looked amazing.

"Beautiful" I said to her as she came through the door. She blushed and bowed her head down revealing her Half Pink, Half Orange her to be put into plaits. I walked over to her and lifted her head up to look at me and I was lost in her green eyes. She had very little make-up on just a tiny bit of eyeliner and mascara so the green in her eyes stood out even more, she stood on her tip-toes and kissed me, i kissed her back and she put her hands around my neck, in which, my hands slipped around her waist pulling her closer to me. After a couple of minutes, I pulled away.

"What did you do that for?" She asked me, jokingly putting a disappointed look on her face.

I chuckled at her expression. "Well, we wanna get going so we can get some new vinyls, eat dinner, watch a movie with Jerm and Kat and then have our own special time in the bedroom" I winked at her and she giggled, I swear this girl was gonna be the death of me. "C'mon, lets get going" I took her hand and led her out the door, Jerm and Kat were still asleep so I left a note for them explaining what was gonna happen today, (leaving out the part about me and Hayley later on tonight) and I told them to text me if they wanted to watch the movie later tonight.

After I finished that, I grabbed my phone from the bedroom and then took Hayley's hand and we walked out of the bus.

Hayley's POV

Me and Taylor where in a little Cafe in London, our plane was taking off tomorrow so we wanted one last day in England. We had just been to a little music store were Taylor got a couple of MewithoutYou Vinyls and i got some Bon Jovi ones. Taylor and I were waiting for our dinner to arrive and we were talking about our big American tour that we were about to start in a couple of days.

"Are you excited?" Taylor asked me, I nodded back to him with a big cheesy grin on my face.

"Are you?" I asked, he nodded as well, taking a sip of his coke.

We just stared at each other for a while, smiling and mouthing 'I love you'. Our silence wasn't very long as I heard the radio "Okay, Up next is Paramore with their new single 'Still Into You'". Taylor looked up at me, his eyes filled with excitement. I grabbed his hand and squeezed it. Then our fingers intertwined and I hummed along to the music.

After the song had finished, our meals arrived and we gobbled them up in about 10 minutes, (did I mention we are all massive eaters?) then strolled back to the bus.

Comment and vote if you're reading! :) x